24 These People Are Nuts

~Raleigh's POV~

Liam leaves me and I pound on the door, hoping he can hear me beg for him to open it. I don't want to be in here! I look around for something to open it and I notice there's a keypad. THAT'S IT!

     "Please open." I mutter as I type in password It beeps at me, telling me I'm wrong. What?! I thought for sure the password would be "reputation". What else could it be? It can't be my birthday because we didn't get together after he came here; which also means it's not our anniversary date.

     "What the hell is the password?!" I yell as I throw a vase across the room, shattering it in a corner. But I notice a piece of the vase disappear. What the heck?! I get up and slowly walk in that direction and BAM! I fall through the floor! WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! WHAT IS GOING ON?! I quickly close my eyes and wait for the fall to be over.

      I land on my butt with an "oomph". I stand up and rub my now sore tush. I look around and gasp. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?! I'm in a dark cave that has torches on statues that resemble those from the Ancient Greek society. There's even a river a few feet from where I am. This is spooky. I also notice a stone staircase that goes up to the stone level that is around the cave above the statues that are approximately ten feet tall.

      "Woah." I exclaim, admiring it all. This is so breathtaking!

     "Raleigh Megaera Richards, you have been chosen." I hear a voice call out and then the beat of like sticks on the ground and walls. Okay...that turned freaky REAL quick. The sound gets louder as it comes closer and a ripple of voices repeats it all around me. I AM OFFICIALLY FREAKED OUT!

     "Chosen?" I ask, hesitant.

     "Raleigh Megaera Richards, you have been chosen." The same deep voice calls out and once a gain there's a beat of sticks on the ground and walls. It keeps coming closer and closer with the echo and the sticks or something! I close my eyes tightly shut and wait. When the noise stops, I slowly open my eyes, one at a time and scream but soon there's a hand over my mouth and hands holding me in place. I'm surrounded by a group of like twenty people dressed in white long robe things holding big hiking or walking sticks. The sticks have weird colorful things hanging from them like small rocks and feathers. Each person has a black and gold creepy mask with a murderous and scary facial expression. The white robe covering the top of the head and their whole body except for the mask.

"Raleigh Megaera Richards, you have been chosen." The same deep voice tells me yet again, and it's the person in front of me, holding a hand over my mouth. Fear fills every cell in my body. Is this how I'm going to die? Pretty strange way if you ask me. Where's Liam?

"Take her to the King." The leader (maybe) orders and he takes his hand off of my mouth and I bite his finger. He slaps me and then they drag me away as I yell and scream for help, trying to get away.

"And dose her!" The leader yells a few seconds later, I feel a sharp pain and my vision starts to blur. No! No! No! I punch anything that I can see, grab anything that is close to try and escape. No! The world starts spinning in circles, faster and faster until everything is black.

~~~~~~~~

"Do you think she's dead?" I hear a new voice ask.

"No, sir. I think they gave her too much." The leader responds.

"She's waking up; leave us." The new voice orders and surely enough my eyes start to flutter open. I see I'm in a prison cell (just about) with the stones around me and my hands chained to the wall but they left my ankles free, bad choice really. There's a door that has bars on it like a prison. But there's a man sitting in a wooden chair. He's not wearing a mask or a white robe; instead he's wearing a black suit with a red cape? There's golden rings on his fingers and a cigarette in his left hand. Left handed...hmmm.