05 Get Out

~Raleigh's POV~

      "Raleigh!" I hear someone yell as I walk into the house. I don't have time to prepare myself before someone is hugging me.

      "I've missed you!" Tulip says as she hugs me harder. Tulip or Tillie is one of my cousins. She's smaller than me and has big black square glasses. I pull back and take a look at my cousin I haven't seen in years. She lost weight and is now petite. She has braces now that are a light blue. No rubber bands though. She's wearing jeans and a white shirt with a tan cardigan over it. Around her neck is a gold heart locket that I've never seen her without.

      "I've missed you too, Tillie!" I tell her as I hug her back after I've seen how much she's changed. She's always been more of the quiet one.

      "Raleigh!" I hear another familiar voice yell. Ellie. I haven't seen her in year either. While Tillie resembles my aunt Diana (Daisy), Ellie resembles my aunt Erica (Eva). Ellie is more...outgoing than Tillie is. She's the talker of the two. The first thing I notice when I look at Ellie is her hair. It's a purple and blue ombré thing. Then I notice her clothes. She's wearing a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans with holes in them. Of course we aren't allowed to wear shoes in the house so I see her Batman socks. Which, I'm not judging. I love superheroes too. Around Ellie's neck is a black chocker necklace. She has darker shades of makeup on too.

"Hey Ellie." I greet her with a hug too.

"Well you've changed." Ellie says with a chuckle, looking at me and I shrug.

"Raleigh!" Another familiar voice calls to me, I turn around and see Emily. She has her mom's hair but her father's eyes. The last time I saw her in person was...years ago. We don't visit each other. We all video chat though. But that's it. Our parents have told us multiple times that it isn't safe. I'm not surprised with her look though. Her hair is up in a bun and she has on black leggings and a blue Nike hoodie. She's quite the athlete.

       "Jeez, so many people." I hear Liam mutter as he walks in with Ethan and Randy.

       "Boys, meet our cousins. This one is Emily, that one is Tulip or Tillie and over there is Ellie." I inform Ethan and Liam as I point to each of the girls.

       "I could've done that." Randy mutters and I roll my eyes at him.

      "Oh please! You don't even remember their names! Let alone which one is which!" I point out and Randy mutters a few words under his breath that I don't understand.

       "Hello ladies, I'm Ethan." Ethan introduces himself, holding out his hand.

        "Hello." Emily says.

      "Hi." Tillie whispers, shifting uncomfortably. Ellie just nods her head at him.

       "Liam." Is all Liam tells them. I catch Ellie rolling her eyes at him.

      "The gang is all back together!" My mom exclaims, hugging everyone. I notice Liam freeze at her words and I lift an eyebrow at him. But he doesn't notice.

       "Gang?" Randy asks and my mother stares at him.

      "Like a group of friends is sometimes referred to as a gang. 'Gang' doesn't always mean a gang like guns and drugs." My father explains, holding my mother's hand.

      "Well not all of us. Steve (Scott) and David (Deven) aren't here." My aunt Jackie says.

       "Hello family!" Someone says as they walk through the door.