41 I Think I'm In Love

<Isaac's POV>

I wash the blood off of my hands and look up to see my reflection in the mirror staring back at me. I shake my head and turn off the sink, drying my hands with the gray towel. I look down and see blood on my black T-shirt and a rip on the arm from where the bastard stabbed me with a knife. I sigh and take off the shirt, throwing it into the trash. I happen to glance at my black cargo pants and my black boots. Blood and dirt all over them. I sigh again and take them off. My white socks are still clean so I keep them on but at this point I just decide to take a shower because I'm a mess.

I scrub all the blood, dirt and any other grim off of my body. I wash my hair, making sure I really get into the scalp then I add a bit of conditioner to make my hair softer. I get out, wrap a towel around my waist and look in the mirror again. My hair has grown a lot in the past year and I haven't shaved in a long ass time either. Over all, I'm back to the homeless look. Except for my body, that's worked on everyday at the gym.

"Yo, Isaac? You coming? We have to catch our flight!" Aiden yells as he bangs on the bathroom door. I shake my head and splash some cold water on my face then drying it with the hand towel.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I yell back, getting out of the bathroom, throwing my shirt in the trash and putting whatever clothes that weren't somewhat not destroyed in the clothes basket. I put my boots in the shower and I'll wash them when I get back.

"Why are you putting your boots in the shower?! You might need them!"

"Because they are filthy and I'll just wear work boots or hiking boots. I'm not bringing those with me."

"Dude, brush your hair, brush your teeth, put on some deodorant and shave. You are seriously scaring me with your homeless look. We are going to an airport so please try to look presentable. Who knows? Maybe a nice lady will catch your eye! But she sure is hell won't approach you with such a horrifying exterior." Aiden reminds me and I sigh.

I look at his well kept hair and his facial hair that isn't long at all. He leans against the doorway in a white T-shirt and black ripped jeans. He has a black and white hat that reminds me of like a hip hop hat, I don't know what those things are called. So many different names. Anyways, he made sure to have white socks and white sneakers.

"Why? I look fine." I lie. I look terrible. Absolutely terrible.

"You look like a mess and this is a huge mission so please don't ruin it by looking like you just crawled out of a cave with your three blind mice."

"Fine." I tell him, slamming the door in his face and going back to the mirror. I take the scissors and start cutting my hair. I cut my beard off, only leaving a little facial hair left. I fix it up with a razor though. I make sure I style it to make it look better. I brush my teeth for the whole two minutes, adding mouth wash when I'm done. I grab the deodorant and apply it. I spray some cologne on and then open the door.

"Oh my god! It's a miracle!"

"Yeah, yeah. Now move so I can get changed and pack a bag."

"You haven't packed yet?! WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT IN HALF AN HOUR!"

"I'll be quick."

"You better if you don't want me to murder you!"

      "I will, now go wait in the car." I tell Aiden and he mumbles about me being "slow and annoying" as he walks away. I shake my head and start putting on some clothes. Ripped light blue jeans and a light blue bottom down top is what I decide to go for. Yeah it's July but shorts just don't look good on me unless it's athletic shorts and well we can't look fancy like that. Aiden wanted me to look good so we are going with this. I put on white socks and my white Vans, making sure they are clean before I tie them up.