14 Why Should I Know?

+Liam's POV+

    I groan as my eyes start to open. I look around and see I'm on the air mattress in Cody and Randy's room. What happened? I see Ellie sitting next to Randy on his bed. Ethan and Cody are passed out on their own beds. Ellie looks over and sees me. Our eyes lock and I remember everything she said to me. Randy notices and he gives me half a smile. You can tell that he's worried and stressed.

      "How you feeling?" Randy asks as he looks at me. I shrug and start thinking. I can't believe it's true. He's their child. Ria is my mother. How is this all possible?! I'm supposed to protect the gang that Ryder and Delilah built up. But yet, my mother is trying to tear it all down. Along with Maya and Andy's lives. She wants to kill them all. She wants to kill my best friends and Raleigh. I can't let her find out about Raleigh. If she does, she'll kill her. Then she'll kill me because I knew about it.

      "Randy, I'm going to borrow Liam for a minute." Ellie says as she takes my hand and drags me into Randy and Cody's bathroom. She shuts the door and locks it. She then looks at me as she crosses her arms. I look at her confused.

      "You can't tell anyone." Ellie says and I nod my head.

      "Well obviously. If I do, we are all dead." I remind her.

      "Yes, but there's something else. You were trying to figure out who I am, right?" She asks and I nod my head.

      "Well I'm Daisy and Eva's daughter. The adults know the truth. As for the kids, no one knows. I'm the only one who knows the truth. I'm the only one who knows about your mother though. Don't ask me how I figured it, I just did."

      "This is crazy. What are we going to do?"

      "Protect. We have to keep your mother away from here. Preferably kill her, but that's your mother. I will not take away your mother from you. You already lost your father and I refuse to help anyone who will take your mother away from you."

      "Funny you should say that...she abuses me." I whisper. The only people who know are Randy, Ethan and Cody. Not even Maya and Andy know. They know that I have some problems at home but they don't know the extent of it.

"Can I see?" Ellie whispers and I nod my head. I take off my shirt and turn around so she can see the scars on my back.

"Holy shit!" Ellie exclaims and I feel her fingertips gliding on each and every scar. I would be turned on but Raleigh suddenly comes to mind. And how I wish it was her fingertips. Stop. She's dating Ethan.

"What did she do?" Ellie whispers in my ear, still touching my back.

"She tied me to a pole with my back facing her and she cut me. Over and over again."

      "How old were you?"

      "It was the October before my fifteenth birthday."

"Fourteen? Oh my god."

      "That's just her. Right here is where she burnt me a few days ago with her cigarette." I whisper as I point to the burn mark on my neck.

"Oh my god. You don't deserve this." Ellie says, gently kissing my neck.

"Or this. Or these." She continues to say as she kisses each of my scars on my back. What is she doing? She thinks I have feelings for Raleigh and she's doing this?

"Zaya told me that you are a player? That you know how to treat a woman? Make her feel good? Is that true?" Ellie whispers in my ear, her lips brushing against my earlobe. Her hands travel down my bare chest to right above my pant line. She wouldn't.