47 It Wasn't Self-Defense

+Liam's POV+

I roll over and see the most beautiful thing in my world; Raleigh. She's the only thing that kept me fighting to get back, fighting to stay alive. She's everything to me. I've never felt this for anyone in my life. When you hear about love stories you don't think someone could come in and have so much control over you and completely change you, but love does that. Raleigh changed me. She made me see that I can be loved, she taught me love, how to care. I never cared about someone like I care about her. If I had to give my life to her for her to live, I'd do it without a question.

        "Ugh. What time is it?" Raleigh asks as she turns to look at me. Her hair a mess and her eyes still half closed. But I could wake up like this for the rest of my life and never want anything else. I've chased the money, the thrill and all the girls drooling over me but I don't want any of that; I just want Raleigh.

       "Almost ten-thirty." I tell her, running my fingers through her hair. She groans again and grabs the blankets, pulling them over her head. I would do anything to wake up like this for the rest of my life; her hogging all the blankets but snuggling herself as close as she can to me.

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS! BREAKFAST IS READY!" I hear someone yell as they bang on the door, sounds like Delilah.

"Marylyn Monroe was killed by the CIA!" Raleigh yells as she sits right up and I jump, being scared out of my fucking mind. I did not expect her to do that! Jeez!

"What? What's going on?" She mumbles, moving hair out of her face.

"Time for breakfast, princess." I tell her as I plant a kiss on her lips with a smile on my face.

      "I have my breakfast right here." Raleigh tells me with a smirk, leaning closer to me. I lean in and whisper in her ear while trying not to get turned on.

"If you don't stop teasing me, I'm going to show you what a tease I can actually be. And trust me, princess, you'll be begging me to not tease you anymore. Do you want that?"

I see Raleigh shiver and I feel her grip the sheet by my arm. She gulps and I can see goosebumps appear all over her arms. I smirk and carefully place a kiss on her neck, lightly letting my teeth touch her skin.

"Shit, Liam!" Raleigh mumbles and she looks like she's trying not to hyperventilate.

"Is this turning you on, princess?" I ask as I carefully kiss down her neck with the tips of my teeth occasionally touching her smooth skin. Raleigh bites her bottom lip and tilts her head so I can get to her neck easier. I lean over her and soon I'm completely on top of her. My elbows on each side of her head as I lean down to kiss her lips. Raleigh's hands tangle in my hair as she pulls me closer. I groan as she pulls my hair a little bit. I pull away from her and get up off of the bed.

      I stare at Raleigh from the end of her bed. She lays there, panting and staring at me. I swallow the lump in my throat. As she pants, all I can think about is stripping her down and making her scream. Raleigh gets up and crawls on her hands and knees to the end of her bed and sits. Like the good obedient girl she is. Fuck. I see her hard nipples through her gray T-shirt she stole from me. Fuck. Her shorts go up her thighs so I can see a bit of her black lacy panties. Fuck. I groan as Raleigh bites her bottom lip and gestures for me to come to her with her index finger.

      "Yes, princess?" I ask her as I stand in front of her. I see her eyes go down to my...friend who wants her too. Her lips part slightly but my eyes slide down to her hard nipples.

"Are you going to keep teasing me or are you going to test my limits?" Raleigh asks as she grabs my hands and pulls me to her. Her legs go on each side of me. I don't think as I put my hands on her ass and give it a squeeze. I don't think when I lift her up and her legs wrap around my hips or when I slam my lips against hers. I want to test her limits so badly. I want her to scream my name until she loses her voice.