15 Don't Lie To Me

~Raleigh's POV~

     He left. He left. This is all my fault! But he left! So this is all his fault! All this is his fault! That's all I can think as I look around. I haven't seen Liam in a week. He had went home when I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover. Well that's what I get for downing my vodka as if it was water. Then I went onto tequila. Then rum. Why would my parents leave the alcohol unattended in a house full of teenagers as well as their own friends? That's dumb. Well they do have a wine cellar but...well it's not locked. Plus if they don't want drinking their other stuff it should be down there too.

     Anyways, as I examine the mess. Like I said, it's not my fault. Liam shouldn't of left me without saying anything. He just walked out. I feel like the girls he's played before. Useless and he just moves on. But after the damage he sees here, he wouldn't ever think about it again. What did I do? Well...

     "RALEIGH!" I hear Randy yell as he walks over with Zoey, Zaya, Cody, Ethan and...Liam. He wasn't supposed to be here right now. That wasn't the plan. Zoey and Zaya give me a shocked look but everyone's jaws are dropped as they look at my petty revenge. That's what you get for messing with a petty girl's feelings! I just smirk at Liam.

      "What have you done?" I hear Liam whisper.

      "What have I done? No...it's what have you done?" I ask him with a smirk, twirling the baseball bat in my hand.

     "Are you seriously blaming me for this?" Liam demands, looking at me horrified along with furious. Good. My job here is done. I grin and walk away. Yeah, schools not over yet (we still have like two hours left) but am I going to stay here? Hell no! I'm leaving! I walk to my car, feeling confident and at ease. But I can't say that I don't feel even the smallest bit of guiltily. Because I do. Must be the alcohol. Again. Damn, I should stop. But hey, then I'd actually have to deal with my problems. Call me irresponsible but right now I am.

      "What the fuck?!" I yell as I'm pushed against my car door. My eyes lock with Liam's burning ones. God dammit! He disappears from my life for a week and then comes pushing me into my car! What the hell is wrong with him?! I guess he's mad about me blaming that on him. Oops.

    "Why the hell did you do that?!" He demands.

      "Can you talk to me when I have a little more alcohol in me?"

     "What?! You are still drinking?!"

     "Of course I am. I don't feel like dealing with the stress of my problems."

     "Come on Raleigh! You wouldn't do this! What happened?!"

     "What do you mean? I'm petty. Extremely petty. I also have a flare of jealousy that burns bright once in awhile. Along with my vengeance."

     "Are you saying you did all that because you were petty?! And jealous?!"

     "No, I was hurt!" I yell at him and then I knee him in the balls. He yells a series of curse words. I try to get away but his hands garb my knees and throw me over his shoulder as he tries to stand up.

     "Well damn, that hurt. But you took all of my stuff out of your house and my locker, broke what ever was in that pile and set it all on fire, because you were hurt?! That's a bit dramatic, don't you think?!" Liam yells at the top of his lungs. His breath smells like mint and when he's leaning so close to me, it makes me sigh as I feel it on my face. I take in how hot he is. Jeans, a hoodie and sneakers. How does one look so good? I look down at my black leather jacket, ripped black jeans, my silver combat boots, my black shirt and a black chocker with a silver arrow dangling from it. I borrowed it from Ellie. She wanted to help me look "badass".