21 You're So Smart But So Dumb

~Raleigh's POV~

"Princess, we are here." I hear Liam whisper to me as he places a kiss on my forehead. I smile at the cute gesture and I flutter my eyes open.

"I'm up." I tell him and I get out of the park Ranger truck. I stretch and start looking around. There's big tall trees with green leaves and a small lake next to the wooden cabin.

"Come on." Liam says, taking my hand but I stop noticing the sign on the door.

"Why is there a warning sign in Spanish?" I ask him and he sighs and tells me, "Just come on." Rude.

"Wow." I exclaim as I look around. There's a couch with a coffee table in front of it and a TV. I walk straight and come to the kitchen that has a wooden table with matching log cabin chairs, wooden cupboards, a wooden lamp with a moose cutout on the lamp shade. Why am I getting Old Forge, Adirondack vibes?

"They even stocked it!" Liam exclaims, going through the fridge and cupboards.

"Did anyone know we were coming?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I'm sure they know we are in hiding now. Plus I bet whatever gang members have seen the news, have everything figured out."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't worry about it, right now you have to rest you leg." Liam says as he picks me up and carries me to a bedroom. The bed is huge and it has wooden lamps on the wooden nightstands. It's beautiful. He sets me down on the bed and kisses my lips. He makes sure to keep most of his weight off of me as he leans on me.

"You better not be thinking about getting in my panties or else I'll knee you in the balls." I warm Liam and he rolls off of me, laughing his butt off.

      "Now now princess, you should know that if I wanted to get into your panties, it would've happened by now."

      "So cocky, bad boy."

"Always, princess." He tells me as he faces me and puts a hand on my cheek.

      "You're cute, you know that?"

      "You're cute too."

      "Thanks." I whisper to him as I blush a little.

      "What would you do if I told you I wanted to lay here forever?"

     "Well I'd respond with, 'forever is a long time. It has no end, which means we would be here in this moment till time stops. Judging by the science, it won't be for a long time. If it ever stops.' But we are speaking hypothetically."

      "You're so smart. God, I love you." Liam admits with a laugh and I swear my heart stops beating. I know for a fact my breathing stopped; my reasoning flew out the window. I see Liam tense once he realize what he said.

      "What...I meant was that...well...I love what you...say. I love your actions." Liam stutters and I see a blush start forming on his cheeks.

"So you don't...love me?" I ask and he stares at me, debating on what to say.

"Let me ask you a question, do...do you love me?"

"Are you dumb? Well obviously you are but I thought you were smarter than that."

"Come on, I thought we were being nice to each other for a minute."

"I'm always nice to you."

"Sure you are." Liam mumbles with heavy sarcasm. Rude peach. He lays on his back and grab his hand and hold it over his heart.

"Back to the point, bad boy. Do you love me?" I ask and he looks at me. His beautiful light blue eyes lock with my hazel ones.