07 It's All A Dream

~Raleigh's POV~

I sit down at the "kids table" as my mother calls it. Which is a ridiculous name, considering I'm almost an adult. But then again, so aren't all of the "kids". Anyways, my lovely mother made table cards so we had to sit where they were. This woman put me next to Liam and Cody. I swear she's trying to kill me. The table is a circle so it goes Liam, me, Cody, Randy, Zoey, Zaya, Tillie, Emily, Ellie and then Ethan is in between Ellie and Liam. This is already going to be a disaster. Only because my mother thought it would be a good idea to put me next to Liam and Cody.

        "Pass the pepper, please." Liam says to Zoey because the pepper shaker is sitting in front of her.

       "Get it yourself." She tells him, rolling her eyes and eating her mashed potatoes.

       "I asked you to pass me the pepper not the salt." Liam shoots back. Zoey glares at him, picks up the pepper and tosses at him. Liam catches it but some of it dumps on his lap.

       "Geez, stop making a mess." Zoey orders him with a smirk. Liam glares at her and goes to throw his spoon at her but I stop him.

"Don't you dare." I tell him. Liam looks at me and raises an eyebrow at me and his eyes almost say, "Are you challenging me?"

"Listen to Raleigh." Zoey says.

"Can all of you shut the fuck up?" Ellie asks, stabbing her steak with her fork.

"Can you?" Cody shoots back. Ellie glares at him and gets out of her seat, walks around to Cody and slaps him.

"Sass me again, asshole! I dare you!" She yells at him.

"Can all you sit so we can enjoy a meal, please?" I ask, annoyed. I rub my forehead with my fingers, starting to gain a headache.

"We will when your boyfriend learns manners!" Ellie yells at me. That's when I snap. I stand up and slam my fists on the table, getting everyone's attention.

"Listen up, everyone! Liam and I are not dating! I am dating Ethan! That is Ethan! That is Liam! Now that I have established that, can we please shut the fuck up and have a decent meal?! Or at least talk like average families who don't want to kill each other?! Thank you!" I yell and then I sit down and start eating again.

"I'm sorry I assumed that you two were dating. I also apologize for ruining dinner." Ellie apologizes as she sits back down and I give her a small smile.

"It's okay. There's a lot of people and with a lot of people, comes a lot of opinions." I remind her and she nods her head.

     "Dinner isn't ruined." Randy assures her.

      "What is going on over here?!" My mom yells as she walks over.

       "Nothing." We all tell her and she raises her eyebrows at us.

       "'Nothing?! Oh really?! The adults and I could hear yelling from the dining room!"

       "Mom, there was just a small... disagreement. But it's all been handled." I promise her.

       "Like all that pepper on Liam?"

"That was actually my fault." Liam lies, my mom eyes him with suspicion. But Liam is a good liar.

       "I see. Well, keep the screaming down. Unless there's an actual emergency. You scared us." My mom tells us and we nod our heads in understanding.