57 Phantom Of The Bride

+Liam's POV+

Halloween

      I smirk as I look over at Raleigh struggling to zip the back of her vampire empress dress or whatever it was called. I have no idea. All I know is that it's black, tight and fits her body perfectly. There's lace and it's long too. Kinda reminds me of Morticia Addams. But I like it. After a few more seconds of her struggling, I go over and push her fingers out of the way and I hear her gasp. I glide the zipper up, slowly, trying not to break it. I lean in and give Raleigh a kiss on the neck and I grin as I see her shiver at my breathe on her neck.

"Stop teasing me. We have to go." Raleigh orders with a slight moan, making me smirk.

"Oh really? Maybe I'll take some delicious blood first." I tease, showing off my fake fangs and trace them on her exposed veins.

"Fuck, Liam..." I hear her mumble and I pull away, smirking as she looks at me with her pouting face.

"I have to get ready, princess." I remind her and she just glares at me. I chuckle as I walk away from her and go to closet to put on my costume. As I'm putting it on, I hear her grumble and complain about her eyeliner.

     "How you doing out there?" I ask her after a minute of hearing her frustrated words to her eyeliner. I button my black dress shirt as I hear her reply with "Not great!".

I chuckle to myself as I finish changing into my modern vampire outfit that matches Raleigh's. Black. That's it. I walk out of the closet and towards the bathroom where Raleigh is touching up her makeup and hair. I take some gel and start slicking back my hair. I look like Elvis and I sigh.

"Looks good." Raleigh comments and I roll my eyes.

"I look like Elvis."

"Here, I'll fix it." Raleigh says as she puts down her brush and starts running her fingers through my hair to get it where she wants it. When she backs away, it definitely looks better.

"Show off." I mumble under my breath, making her laugh. She goes back to brushing her hair before picking up her curler and making her hair wavy with a little curl.

"You ready?" Raleigh asks after about twenty minutes and I nod my head, taking her hand and pulling her in for a kiss.

"Nope, I don't want you to ruin my lipstick."

"Such a tease."

"You know it, bad boy." She grins while pulling away but she blows me a kiss. I shake my head at her with a grin. I wouldn't change anything about her. Or us. I take her hand and spin her in for a dip and kiss her now exposed neck.

"Now who's the tease?" I ask against her skin and I feel her getting goosebumps.

"Fuck." Raleigh breathes out as I kiss up and down her neck.

"Liam, we're...going to be late..." She manages to get out as her voice shakes and I just smirk against her neck as her pulse quickens under my lips.

"No, we aren't." I promise as I pull away and go to fix my hair in front of the mirror. Raleigh soon joins me to fix any last minute details. She keeps turning to get all the angles of her perfectly curved body and I smile as I watch her in the mirror. Raleigh catches me looking and blushes but I just smile and turn to face her. She smiles back but walks over to her vanity and I follow her. I help her sit down and she starts to put black bat earrings in.

"You going to turn into a bat, princess?" I ask her leaning against the wall next to her vanity.

"No bad boy, but maybe I should put more vampire looking jewelry on."