22 Burn

|Ria's POV| (SURPRISE! Also this chapter may be a bit twisted)

How the fuck did this happen? Eighteen years I've searched and searched for them! Not once coming up with anything! But I just happen to get an invite to their house?! No. I think my useless son finally grew a brain. How he managed to is beyond me but I ain't fucking complaining. I got what I wanted. Well I found what I wanted. But ONCE AGAIN THE BASTARDS ESCAPE! Which brings me to my new plan. Dumb-fuck, grew a brain, charmed a hoe and got me an invite. Now, if he helped me get there, I'm sure he can help me find them.

"Ma'am, there's a reporter saying that your son and the girl escaped." One of my messengers tells me, looking scared. I laugh as I take my cigarette away from my lips.

"And how did they manage to escape?" I ask, looking at the dark sky. Yeah, I'm just standing on my pouch hoping that my worthless son comes back dragging the girl.

"They outsmarted us, it would appear." He admits and I whip my head around to glare at him.

      "HOW?!"

      "They are smart! They have street smarts! A-and guns! Weapons!"

      "THERE ARE TWO OF THEM!"

      "As far as we know, y-yes. But we are unsure where the others are. Except the two in the basement, of course."

      "TWO?! WHERE DID THE OTHER TWO GO?!" I demand and that's when I get a phone call. Fuck!

      "WHERE ARE THE OTHER TWO?!" I demand on the phone once I pick up.

      "Easy. They are with me. You know, because I found these ones." My ally, Christian says. Christian and I go back a few years. He told me about this girl and how she ruined his life. I don't know. But he climbed the ranks fast in the gang world as well as the fighting world. Not many know his real name but I do.

      "Funny, I want them back. Eliza and Garrett I've known forever."

      "Exactly why you won't get them back. They were your friends. Friendship causes weakness."

      "Stop playing and get back here, we have to figure out a plan. Because obviously these IDIOTS can't do a simple job!" I yell as I glare at the stupid people around me. Fucking morons!

"Alright, tell me when you find the girl. I want her."

"Fine."

"Bye, crazy."

"Bye, creep." I tell him as I hang up. I look at the idiots and eye my cigarette. An evil smirk makes its way on my lips as I grab his arm and drag him to the woods. I stab his arm and grab that spot every time he tries to let go. He screams and still tries to make me release him but I don't. He has to pay for his careless mistakes. I lead him to a tree that has a rope hanging from it. My naive son made a swing here with his father, (God bless his soul) but after he died, I took the swing down but hung a rope there. You know...just in case. There's even a few tools around here somewhere.

      "Please! I'm just the messenger!" He begs as I place a pretty big rock under the rope. I lead him on top of the rock and tie the rope around his neck.

      "I gave you one job! I didn't think it was hard, but I guess I was proved wrong, wasn't I? I shouldn't of put my trust in you. I was wrong about that too, wasn't I?" I ask, looking at him in the eyes. His pale blue eyes start to tear up.

      "Shhh. Remember in elementary how proud you felt that the teacher used you as a 'good' example? I'm doing the same thing, alright? Only this is a 'bad' example. But the pride is still there. You were bad. Oh so naughty." I whisper in his ear, he tries to move away from me and I grab the back of his neck and move him closer and down to me.