13 Oh God Yes

~Raleigh's POV~

"Liam!" I hear Ellie yell. Everything in my body freezes up. Everything in me tells to run to him. My first instinct is to get out of this awkward conversation and run to see what was happening with Liam. So that's what I do. My heart races and adrenaline pumps through my veins as I ignore my family telling me to stop, telling me to wait. I run through the house, trying to pin point where Liam and Ellie are. I manage to make it to Cody and Randy's room.

      "LIAM!" I exclaim at the top of my lungs as I walk in and see Ellie leaning over his body. He looks to be unconscious on the floor and Ellie is leaning on him, doing lord knows what.

      "Get away from him!" I yell at her, taking out my pocket knife from my pocket. Won't do much but it's something.

      "Calm down! I don't know what happened!" Ellie tells me. I see the fear in her eyes but I'm not sure if it's because she's scared I'll know the truth of what happened or if she's worried about Liam.

      "What's wrong with him?"

      "I was just talking to him and he just...passed out!"

      "What were you talking to him about?" I demand and she clenches her jaw and avoids eye contact with me.

"WHAT WERE YOU TALKING TO HIM ABOUT?!" I demand, pushing her against the wall. My anger sky rockets as I look at her. How calm she is. How she's not afraid.

"It's none of your business!" Ellie hisses at me, taking my hands and pinning them behind my back as she pushes me onto the floor. I kick her ankles and she lets go of me, falling on the floor. I stand up and rush towards Liam's side. I squat down and check his heartbeat as well as his breathing.

      "Thank god." I mumble under my breath. He's still breathing and he still has a pulse.

      "What are you doing?" Ellie asks me as I lift him up and onto his air mattress. Holy hell! How much does he weigh?! Lift with your legs, I remind myself. Much better. Still hard, but better.

"Putting him on the bed. What does it look like I'm doing? Playing patty cake?" I snap at her. She's beginning to piss me off.

"Look Raleigh, he just needs to rest and let his brain think things over. He's going to be fine, alright?"

"Don't tell me what he needs! You were the one who fucking made him like this! You pushed his brain to its breaking point!"

      "Accuse me one more time and I'm going to have you on the fucking ground!"

      "Who are you fucking on the ground?!" Emily exclaims as she walks in. She examines the situation and gasps. Then she screams, running out of the room.

      "Well, now that you scared her, can we get back to the point?" I ask.

      "I scared her?! You were the one who put Liam on the bed so the whole fucking world could see!"

      "At least now he somewhat looks like he's sleeping and not passed out drunk!"

"Whatever."

      "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Randy asks as he walks into his room with Cody and Ethan. They examine the room and stare at Ellie and I.

"Ask Ellie." I snap at them, glaring at Ellie.

"Hey now! It's not my fault he's on the bed!" She says, trying to defend herself.

"It's your fault he was unconscious on the floor! I lifted him up and put him on the bed." I remind her.