03 What Are You Talking About?

~Raleigh's POV~

      Another day in hell. How lovely. Only today, Randy and Cody weren't assholes. That's a positive. Negative, it means that they are hiding something. They are acting all secretive. And I hate secrets.

"Why's Liam looking at you like that?" Zoey asks and I look at her with shock. I follow her eyes and see Liam against the wall on the other end of the hallway. He's staring at me with...confusion? But his eyes wonder my body and I feel a shiver go down my spine just being under his eyes. I can't imagine the way girls feel when he's-STOP RIGHT THERE MISSY!

"He doesn't look happy." Zaya mutters, looking back at him. His eyes get clouded with anger as he looks around the hallway. There's people. So what? What is his problem?

"He's walking over!" Zaya screeches, running off. She's scared of him. Terrified, actually.

"So your friend doesn't really like me apparently." Liam notices as he walks to my side and I roll my eyes.

"She's scared of you." I inform him, bending down to grab my spanish folder from locker.

"Oof! Honey, I think I'm into you." I hear Zoey comment and I giggle, standing back up and looking at her.

"If you are talking about how fabulous my butt looks in these leggings, than you are absolutely correct." I tell her, modeling a little for her. I forgot Liam was there until I feel a slap on my butt.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell at him.

"What?!" He demands.

"NEVER AND I DO MEAN NEVER SLAP MY ASS WITHOUT MY CONSENT!" I yell at him.

"It's not a big deal!"

"Yes it is! This is my body and if I don't want you touching it, you keep your fucking hands and other body parts away from it! Am I clear?!"

"Sure whatever." Liam comments, crossing his arms. He's fuming. That much I could tell. I scoff and walk away.

"By the way, you're lucky it was me and not the ten guys I've stopped." Liam hisses at me, pissed as hell. I don't move. Liam stopped other people from touching me? Then why did he do it? To show what could've happened if he wasn't there? I don't need his protection. I can take care of myself. My parents made sure of that. I roll my eyes at the thought.

       "Did you see that?" I hear a girl ask another girl. I think both are in tenth grade.

       "She completely flipped out on him! Like if he slapped my ass I would've screamed 'harder daddy!' Like damn! I would've fucked him against the lockers."

      "Same. He's such a hottie and so good in bed. He even talks dirty to a few lucky girls."

      "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR OBSESSION WITH FUCKING LIAM WILLIAMS!" I yell at the two of them. They quickly run away, talking about what a "jealous bitch" I was. What a bunch of petty little girls.

       "Damn! I'm starting to think you were jealous." Zoey mutters under her breath and I give her a glare, that shuts her up. We continue our walk to Spanish but are soon stopped by the assholes who are hiding something.

       "What happened?!" Randy asks as he runs up to me with Liam, Ethan and Cody behind him. I can't even look at them without wanting to punch them.

       "With what?" I ask.

      "Why did I hear you scream my name?" Liam asks with a smirk but his eyes hold worry for a split second.