32 Let Me Guess!

~Raleigh's POV~

      I wake up in my bed with my mom sleeping in a chair next to me. What-ISAAC! He drugged me! I start getting up, muttering to myself but I wake up my mother and she stares at me and then throws her arms around me. I hesitantly hug her back. I just need to find Isaac and give him a piece of my mind!

"Honey, where are you going?" My mom asks me as I get up and start going through my closet.

"To find him!" I tell her, tearing my closet apart looking for my backpack.

"Find who?" She asks and I sigh, looking at her. I take in her light blue bathrobe and her purple slippers with dogs on them. But she looks stressed and worried. She has every right to be stressed and worried. HALF OF OUR FAMILY IS STILL MISSING!

"Just a guy who drugged me and left me here."

"Why do you want to find him?"

"Because that dumbass can't just drug me and get away with it! That's why! I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!"

"Honey, you are in pajamas." My mother says, trying to hold in her laugh and I look down. Sure enough I'm in dog pajamas with matching fluffy socks. I ignore that and go through my closet some more. BINGO! Found the bag! I set it on my bed and start going through the pockets. Gun? Yup. Bullets? Yup. Back ups? Yup, yup. Rope? Yup. Hygiene products? Correct; got all of them.

"Raleigh? How are you going to find him?"

"Haven't gotten that far yet. But I'll figure it out." I admit, continuing my search. Knife? Yup. Backup? Yup. Water? Yup; got a few extras too. Snacks? Got them all. First-Aid Kit? Yes. Is it stocked? I open it and start going through it; indeed it is. Compass? Found it. Maps? Yup. Water straw filter? Yup. I think I'm set with that. I start going through my dresser to look for clothes.

"Matches? Flashlight? Money? Raincoat that had that thermo technology that keeps you warm and dry or keeps you cool? The pants too?" I hear my mom asks and I turn to see her going through my bag.

"This is why I can't live without you." I tell her with a smile as I grab the items I forgot and put them in my bag.

"Now get changed. I'll make you something before you go." She tells me as she leaves my room, closing my door. I swear I saw a tear slip out of the corner of her eye as she walked out but those drugs might not of worn completely off yet.

"Clothes. Clothes." I mutter to myself as I search. I find my camo bulletproof leggings with pockets, I put on a cotton camo tang top on and then put on my black bulletproof jacket that looks like leather. I put my hair up and out of my face. I add a few extra black hair ties to my backpack and some extra batteries for my flashlight. I put my black boots on and I tie them tight. I put a knife in between a piece of fabric that holds it against my calf without cutting me, I put a gun in my other one. I slide a small knife in the fabric between each of my wrists and put a gun on my lower back and my favorite hiding spot for my E.S., my electrical shocker which is in my bra. I grab my bow and arrows off of my dresser and sigh.

I look around my room of this house, which is not like the one I had a few years ago. This one has dark blue walls, nothing that I would choose and white trim. There are random pictures hanging up that my mom and the twins put up; they claimed it brought personality and brightness to this gloom room. My mom told me that I could paint it but I didn't want to tear it apart plus I thought I would've been home by now. Mom and dad keep telling me that this place is home but it's not. This will never be home; no matter what they say. It's all white carpet. This room is ugly and I hate it. I just need to leave. Maybe I'll come back, maybe I won't but I can't stay here now.