06 Well That Was Strange

+Liam's POV+

I hear Ethan yell "Cody" very loudly and I imagine he's going to tell him about him and Raleigh. I still can't believe she'd date him. Like I know he's nice and everything but I just think that they get along a little too much. Why be in a relationship if all you're going to do is agree with each other? That makes it boring. But you don't want someone you argue with all the time. Then neither one of you will be happy.

"Liam! Randy! I need your help!" Ethan yells as he walks into Randy's room with Cody. Randy and I get up and walk to them.

"With what?" I ask and Ethan sighs.

"Raleigh." He says and not even a second later, Randy has him pushed up against the wall by his throat.

"You promised me that you wouldn't hurt her! What did you do?!" Randy demands, absolutely pissed.

"He told her the truth. We both did. She didn't like it." Cody says with a shrug and I glare at him.

"What exactly did you tell her?" I ask.

"That Ethan has had 'dibs' on her and then Ethan explained the 'dibs' 'bro-code' thing to her." Cody explains. You can't explain things like that to her in that way. She'll freak out. She's all about independence and all that.

"I'll go check on her." I announce as I walk out of Cody and Randy's room.

"Her bathroom door is locked and she won't talk to anyone. Zaya and Zoey are trying to get her to talk. Tillie, Ellie and Emily are downstairs with the adults. Maya said to let Zaya and Zoey handle it." Cody explains and Ethan is released from Randy's grip.

"She won't talk to Liam after what he said to her." Randy reminds them, throwing me a dirty look. Which I deserve. Ethan and Cody look between the two of us but don't ask or say anything. Then it clicks in my head.

"Oh my god." I say out loud.

"What?" They ask.

"She must think that she's not good enough! I told her that I could have any girl I want and why would I want her! Then you two basically call her an object that has no say in what she wants! She must feel like she's not worth enough to you to have a choice!" I explain.

"Dude, that's stupid." Cody tells me and I glare at him.

"Is it? If you think about it, actually think about it, is it? She's all for independence and making her own choices! She doesn't like women being seen as objects or toys or-" Ethan interrupts me.

"She thought we called her a toy..."

"I rest my case." I say as I practically run out of Cody and Randy's room. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid.

      I rush through the house and to Raleigh's room, ignoring people calling me. Once I reach her room, I open the door and walk to where Zaya and Zoey are sitting by her bathroom door. They are trying to get her to come out and they look pretty scared.

       "Can I talk to her?" I ask and they both snap their heads to stare at me.

      "You lost your talking rights!" Zaya yells at me and Zoey nods her head in agreement. Usually it's the other way around. Now, I'm confused.

       "I'm here to apologize."

       "Yeah, right." Zoey comments, laughing and Zaya laughs with her. I roll my eyes at them and try to get close enough to the door so I can talk to Raleigh. But Zoey and Zaya stop me. I glare at them but they don't move.