60 A Hundred Reasons

11 Months Later

                   ~Raleigh's POV~

I stare at the falling red and orange leaves on the early October morning. Currently I'm sitting in a bathrobe in one of the dressing rooms at the venue for the wedding. My wedding. Liam and I's wedding. I sip my coffee as I turn back to the falling leaves from the trees right outside the window. So peaceful and calm.

"Raleigh, come finish your breakfast." I hear my mom call, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sigh and get up, walking over to the table in the center of the room that has hairspray, bobby pins, makeup and brushes scattered all over it; with a couple plates of food and snacks too. I grab my plate of pancakes and eat them silently. I can't believe I'm actually getting married.

All those day dreams of standing in a white dress have finally come true. I get to walk down the aisle to the love of my life. We made it. We survived all of the horrific things that have claimed some of our loved ones, but we survived. All the times when we had to be apart don't matter now because now...now we will always be together. Liam doesn't have to leave me to protect me. He doesn't have to pretend he's dead just to protect me. All the violence, gang related stuff? That's all gone now. The two of us get to live our lives in peace now. Just the two of us. The way it's supposed to be.

"You almost ready?" My mom asks me and I nod my head with a smile making its way on my face. I'm ready to start my life with Liam.

"I've been ready." I tell her, looking back to the wedding dress hanging up with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~

After hours and hours of my hair being pulled in every direction and my face being poked at by several women, I'm finally all set. My hair is curled up and has a rose design in the back with my lace veil pinned in my hair with white flowers pinned around my head for a flower tiara. For makeup, it's dark red lipstick and dark brown eyeshadow. My mom helps me put on a pearl necklace that she had tucked away many years ago. I have acrylic white nails and white and silver heels that I can barely walk in. My mom hands me my white bouquet with red roses and a mixture of white flowers.

"You look so beautiful." She tells me as she kisses my forehead and hugs me.

"Stop mom, you're going to make me cry." I warn her and she laughs, backing away.

"Delilah, it's time." My dad says as he walks in wearing a dark red tux with a white dress shirt.

"I love you so much, baby." My mom tells me, hugging me again.

"I love you too, mom." I respond and she walks out where Randy is waiting for her.

"Alright, we're up. Love you!" Zoey says as she walks out in her long dark red dress with long sleeves and tight fitted with a deep v-neckline. Zaya follows her out in her long red dress but hers has off the shoulder sleeves that fluff out. The lineup is my mom with Randy, then Zoey and Ethan, next is Zaya and Cody. Last...is my dad and I. There's no traditional flower girl or ring bearer. We somehow managed to train Snowball to walk to the end of the aisle. She holds the rings on her back and Janet said she'll help with her if she can't walk. The poor baby is getting so old.

I take a deep breath as I take my dad's hand and he pulls me in for a hug. What if I trip and fall on my face? In front of everyone? I can't do this. But I have to. All I have to do is make it down the aisle and I'll see Liam. Just walk down the aisle and it will be Liam and I for the rest of our lives.

"If you having doubts, that's normal. But just know, you'll regret it. I know you will. You love Liam too much to leave him. You're ready to get married; you have been for awhile. The hardest part about being married is communicating with each other and wanting the same things in life. But for you and Liam? That's not a problem. You two love each other enough to work things out. You are training to be a personal trainer and he's in PA school. You already have things figured out. All you have to do is remember how much you love each other. Even when you fight, argue and can't see eye-to-eye. Just look at each other and remember the reason why." My dad tells me, taking my hands in his.