55 They Are Horny Animals

+Liam's POV+

I can't believe I'm finally engaged to the love of my life! I've been waiting for this day my whole life! There's no one I would rather marry then my beautiful princess that is leaning against me right now. God, how did I get so fucking lucky?

"Us forever, right?" Raleigh asks, leaning against me.

      "Us forever." I agree with a smile, leaning down to kiss her lips. I sigh with content, holding the love of my life in my arms as she leans against me.

      I look up at the clear sky with thousands of stars shining so bright with such beauty. But then I look down at the real beauty. Raleigh. Then I glance back at the sky with a grin on my face as I whisper "Thank you" softly into the night sky.

                      ++++++++

       "How was your night? You two got home quite late." Zoey asks as she pours herself a cup of coffee, still in her bathrobe (and no there's nothing underneath because she likes having sex right before breakfast). Which leads to the rest of us trying to avoid having her in our vision.

      "Definition of perfection." I respond with a grin, sneaking a glance at the love of my life trying to reach a mug on the top shelf.

      "Oh yeah? What happened? You finally do the deed?"

      "Ow!" Zoey exclaims after Raleigh hits her arm for her questions.

      "Princess, stop harassing our guests."

      "I'll do whatever I please." Raleigh says to me, going back to trying to grab the mug she wants.

    "Except reach that mug." Randy mumbles under his breath and Raleigh turns around to glare at him. I grab her arm and spin her so I'm holding her against my chest once I see her raise her arm to hit him.

"Behave." I whisper in Raleigh's ear, grinning as she shivers slightly at the sound of my voice.

"Jeez, you have a bedroom for a reason." Zoey mutters to us and I glare at her but I slide my hands lower on Raleigh so they rest on her waist. I feel Raleigh squeeze my arm which causes me to smirk, knowing the effect I have on her and her body.

"Can we have a PG breakfast, please?" Randy begs as he takes his plate to sit down. But before he sits down, he grabs Zoey's waist, pulls her to him and leans down to kiss her boobs.

"Says the one sucking tits." Raleigh shoots back.

"He's not sucking. I wish he was though." Zoey says with a slight sigh.

"That can be arranged." Randy responds to her, picking her and using his hands to wrap her legs around him. He carries her out of the kitchen with his head down on her chest.

"Well that was interesting." Raleigh tells me after they leave and I laugh. At least now we get a peaceful breakfast. As long as those two horny children aren't too loud.

     "Yeah, but now you and I get a quiet breakfast just the two of us." I remind her, spinning her around before leaning down to kiss her sweet lips.

"Behave bad boy, you know the rule."

"I know, I know. No sweet beautiful sexual activities with the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

      "Until we are married. You make it sound like I'm saying never." She scoffs at me and I smirk.

      "Well I never know with you. You always change your mind, princess." I tease and she elbows me in the side, making me laugh.