19 It's All Good In The Hood

~Raleigh's POV~

      After a few hours of listening to random songs on the radio and watching Liam burst out in singing and dancing, we arrive at a...GAS STATION?! Why are we here? Oh, I don't know...MAYBE TO GET GAS?! Right. I knew that.

"Stay here. Don't move, got it? Even though we are in Wyoming, we aren't far from Denver. Also, you might want to change." Liam tells me as he gets out, looking at my attire for the BBQ. I nod my head in climb in the backseat, thanking myself for getting tinted windows. I go through the bag and see a ton of money. Holy sugar cakes! Not what I'm looking for though. I continue my search for clothes.

I find my black Nike air sneakers, ankle socks, leggings, shorts, a hoodie, a leather jacket, a black T-shirt, water, food. Damn, he went all the way. I even found my toothbrush and deodorant. I throw some of my deodorant on, knowing I've been sitting in the car for a few hours and I'm probably sweaty. I keep looking in the bag and BINGO! SPORTS BRA! It's my good one too! I change and decide on the leather jacket and leggings. I see Liam pumping gas and looking away from the windows. Such a gentleman. Even though he can't see through here. I climb back into the passenger seat and munch on a protein bar.

"Looking good, princess." Liam comments as he gets in and takes a sip of a water I just got out and put one in each of our cup holders.

      "Not too bad yourself, bad boy." I tell him as he starts driving again.

      "How about a little música?" (Music)

      "Por favor." (Please) I respond and Liam nods his head. He turns on the radio and I turn it up, recognizing the song.

      I love it when you call me Señorita. I wish I could pretend I didn't need you
But every touch is ooh la la. It's true la la la. Ooh I should be running.

"Do you want me to call you Señorita?" Liam asks.

"No, I like princesa." I tell him and he grins.

      "Good, I like calling you princess."

      "And I like calling you bad boy."

"Of course you do." Liam says, taking my hand and laughing. I look at how hot he is. I can't deny it, he's always been hot but looking at his smile, hearing him laugh as he looks over at me with his sunglasses on, he's hot.

"Whatcha smiling at?" He asks me and my smile instantly grows.

"You."

"Aww, you're too cute, princess."

"I'm not cute, bad boy."

"You are when you're mad."

"Ugh! Speaking of mad, you are technically kidnapping me." I remind Liam and he shakes his head.

"No I didn't! Plus it was to protect you! I thought we went over this already!"

"I still don't understand what you are trying to protect me from. Yes, people where shooting at us but why? I don't understand the why or how factor between my parents and your mom either." I tell him, shaking my head, frustrated at this whole situation.

"Look, I'll tell you someday. But I promise I'd tell the boys first. If they didn't figure it out already, which they probably did."

"How the hell could they of figured anything out?! What information do they have that I don't?!"

"A lot, Princess. More than you think."

"How?! Why?!"

"Another thing I can not tell you, yet."