63 You Love My Filthy Words, Don't You?

+Liam's POV+

!! WARNING: THERE WILL BE SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!!

     I sit on the bed and finish organizing some of my clothes. I had put Raleigh's away earlier but I didn't get to work on my mine. But when I heard the bathroom door open I turned to see Raleigh walk out in a towel with her hair wrapped up in one too. I had seen her in a towel before but this time was different. She was my wife this time. And I could just drop that towel and devour her. I could pick her up and put her on the bed, spreading her legs and making her mine in every possible way.

       "How are you feeling?" I ask her as I walk towards her.

       "Much better." She says as she grins. Fuck. I don't want her to tell me that. I want her to tell me that she's not feeling well so I can keep my hands to myself. Because all I want to do is touch every inch of her. My eyes fall down to her chest where her towel is starting to slip a bit down. I have never seen her boobs just out. I've seen them in bras but not completely out. I've never seen her completely naked. I did lift up her wedding dress and eat her out like a starving man. But I've never seen her completely naked. And the only thing that's between me and her naked body is a towel. A simple piece of cloth that falls to the ground easily and once it does, she's all mine.

       I put my hands on Raleigh's waist and pull her in for a kiss. She smells like strawberries and her skin is so smooth. My fingers automatically glide over her smooth skin. They stop at the bottom her towel. I want to slide my hands under her towel and feel her smooth thighs but I won't. If she's not feeling well, I'm not going to touch her in a way that could lead to her getting nauseous.

     "I'm your wife now, Liam. You get to do whatever you want to me." Raleigh whispers in my ear as she leans in, her chest brushing against me. The seduction in her voice nearly causes me to give in and crumble. Nearly. But not quite. I need to make sure that she's one-hundred and ten percent okay with me touching her and just ruining her innocence.

      "Raleigh, don't start something you don't want me to finish." I warn her and she smirks.

     "Liam, I'm begging you to do unholy things to me. I'm begging you to put your hands on every inch of me and to put your fingers and tongue deep inside me. I want your beautiful dick shoved in me with your cum spilling out of me." As Raleigh seduces me she falls so gracefully onto her knees. Everything in me falls apart. I have to give into this princess in front of me. I have to give her everything that she wants.

      "A princess shouldn't be on her knees like that." I whisper to her as I wrap my hands under her knees and pick her up. I place her on the bed and she lays on her back. The towel starts to slip and I try to breathe normally.

       "Are you going to take my towel off or do I have to do it?" Raleigh asks me, raising an eyebrow. This woman is such a tease. She may be a virgin but good lord this woman has read some steamy books or watched some intense videos because no way a virgin can talk this fucking dirty with no experience. I slide my hands up her thighs and push the towel up as well. Her skin is so smooth I don't think I'd be able to take my hands off of her if I tried. Her towel is above her belly button now and I can see her beautiful pussy. I bite my lip, thinking about how sweet she was the last time I tasted her.

"Come on Liam, just take off the towel and you can have me any way you want. I see the desire in your eyes." Raleigh tells me and I tilt my head towards her but I keep looking at her pussy.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? Because I need to know that you're feeling better. I don't want to devour you and then fuck you so hard you can't walk for a couple of days. Maybe even a week." I ask her. I refuse to give into her seduction without hearing her tell me she's sure.