38 They'd Kill You

~Raleigh's POV~

I wake up and see that I'm in a bed. I jerk up, not knowing where I am or how I got here. I look around the room and realize I'm at a hotel. A Holiday Inn by the looks of it. Clean white blankets and pillows. A desk with a black chair with wheels and a weird chair in the corner by a small coffee table. A big TV sits on the dresser. There'a another bed and I notice Isaac sleeping with his back towards me but without his ski mask on. I see a few different photographs of like tools, architecture and things like that. Hmm. I'm guessing we are in Pittsburgh. I sigh, get up and walk to the bathroom, careful to not to wake Isaac.

I close the bathroom door careful to not make a sound and lock it. I notice all the free stuff is still unopened but I also notice my stuff is in the shower and some on the counter. Did Isaac really go through and organize all of my stuff? Even when he was so tired that he had to stop? That's so sweet! I'll have to thank him when he wakes up. I do my business and start undressing for a much needed shower.

     I let out a small sigh as the warm water steams a little and lands on my body. It's so good. I wash my hair a few times, making sure I get all the grease, dirt and lord knows what else out. Then I take a decent sized glob of conditioner and run it through my hair. I rinse it out and start scrubbing my body. I just feel dirty. Then I take my razor and shave, enjoying the softness my skin has. I stay in the shower a bit just thinking about where I want to go know that I'm in Pittsburgh.

     I told Isaac I'd go to New York but now I don't know if that's what I want. I know Isaac isn't coming with me. After this, we are going to be parting ways. I don't want to. What if I just go back home and we can meet in the forest in secret? Because you didn't heal there. But I didn't have Isaac. Doesn't matter, start over. Do college, find a job, find love. I shake my head at those thoughts as I think about the guy in the other room. Soon it's him in the shower with me. His hands sliding over my wet body and his plump lips kissing mine until they are sore. I feel his hands gliding down-

     "Raleigh?" I'm snapped out of my very steamy fantasy when I hear Isaac's voice and him knocking on the door. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST THINK ABOUT?! I turn off the shower, wrap a towel around my body and open the door, water dripping from my hair onto the floor. Isaac looks at me shocked. He's only wearing his black boxers (not minion ones this time) and his ski mask. He walks past me, grabs another white fluffy towel and takes my hand.

     "Sit." Isaac orders as he points to the floor and I do as I'm told, still a little hot and bothered from my shower fantasy. Isaac sits on the toilet behind me and takes all my hair, pulling it a little and shit, I can't think straight. He starts drying and massaging my head. I lean my head into his lap and look up I see him staring at me intensely.

      "This is nice..." I tell him with a sigh, closing my eyes.

     "Good. Um...we are in Pittsburgh so when you decide where you want to go we can look at tickets and see when you can leave." Isaac informs me and it hurts. I knew we were here but hearing him saying it makes it real.

      "What if I want to go back with you?" I mutter under my breath, hoping he didn't hear it but his hands stop working their magic so I know he did. I just wait for him to say something, anything but he doesn't so I look up. He's looking away but I can see the pain in his eyes as he does. I get on my knees and take his head in my hands so he looks at me.

      "What's wrong?" I ask him.

     "You can't come back with me, you know that."

     "What if I went back home and we could meet up in the woods as a secret?"

       "Raleigh...you'd get...hurt. I can't have that. As your friend, I have to protect you." Isaac reminds me and I glare at the floor. Friend. Friends don't make me feel like this. Friends don't care like he does.