23 Where's The Bloody Alcohol?!

+Liam's POV+

      "Princess, I'm...I'm trying to say...fuck. What I'm trying to say is...um...uh...I think I'm in love with you?" I manage to tell her and I curse myself at how it sounds like a question and how fucking stupid I sound.

"W-What?" She asks, after a minute of her staring at me with her mouth open. I don't say anything because if I do, I know I'll fuck everything up.

"You...think you're in love with me?!" Why does she sound so mad?! ABORT MISSION!

"Well, listen...here's the thing-"

"A-FREAKING-MEN!"

"Wait what? You're not mad?"

"Why the fuck would I be mad? I think I'm in love with you too. I couldn't be happier." Raleigh says, her eyes lighting up like a kid on Christmas. Her smile warms my heart more than usual.

"Thank god!" I exclaim and she giggles.

"Ready for food?" I ask her and she nods her head, then I remember...she's still in a towel. Oops. Oh well. It's not like I care. Well, it kinda turns me on.

      "Why don't you find me pajamas first?" Raleigh asks with an annoyed look on her face.

      "Sure thing, princess." I tell her with a chuckle as I take her hand and lead her back to the bedroom. I go to the dresser and open the top drawer.

      "Thanks, hun." My princess mumbles as she pushes me out of the room and slams the door shut. Well okay then. I walk back to the kitchen to make us food, I'm starving and I'm sure she is too. Hmmm. Pasty? Will she like that? Lobster? Oooh! IDEA! Lobster mac and cheese! PERFECT! I start cooking and thinking about how I hope she likes it. I feel arms wrap around my waist and lips on my neck. I immediately grin.

"What are you cooking, handsome?" Raleigh asks, hugging me and leaning her head on my back.

"Dinner, beautiful." I respond, turning around and kissing her lips before going back to cooking.

"Is there any wine?" She asks and I immediately tense up. I'm not going to let her drink.

"No." I tell her.

"This is fancy! We need wine!"

"Raleigh, we are not having wine."

"Why not?"

"Because you have an alcohol problem and I'm trying to help you."

"Fine." Raleigh huffs and she walks away, looking for something else. Great. Now I made her mad. But I wasn't going to let her drink any sort of alcohol.

      "You know I'm just looking out for you, right?" I ask her as I wrap my arms around her waist. I hear her sigh and she turns to me. I look at her light pink pajama shorts and her light gray T-shirt that hangs almost to the end of her shorts. A small smile makes its way on my face when I see her blue whale socks that are fuzzy.

      "I know but sometimes I can't help but want a sip. I can't help but want to forget. Feel something else."

      "I know, princess. But I know what alcohol can do to a person and I'm not willing it to do that to you."

"You're right. I don't want it to ruin me and everything around me. Just don't know how to stop sometimes."

"I know and when this is all over, I promise I'll get you the proper help you deserve but for right now, we are going to have to settle on something less helpful." I promise her and she grins.