64 Candy Land

~Raleigh's POV~

       Light shines through the window, landing on my shut and sleeping eyes. I groan, turning closer into my pillow, hoping to block out the morning sun. My pillow however moves and the sun starts to blind me through my eyelids again. I groan, annoyed.

"I thought you were a morning person." I hear Liam say with a laugh and I open my eyes to see him staring at me.

"It's way too early for this." I mutter and putting my face back onto his arm.

       "It's ten already, Princess." Liam responds with a light laugh.

      "Oh. Then yeah I should probably get up. What are we doing today?" I ask as I sit up and stretch a bit. I look down and I realize I'm completely naked.

       "Oh my goodness!" I shriek, grabbing the blanket and covering myself.

       "Raleigh, what are you doing?" Liam asks me with a laugh.

      "I'm naked! I know we had sex last night but I...I don't know. I'm not used to having you see me naked." I admit, blushing slightly. It's not that I'm embarrassed by my body because I'm not (I have spent countless hours at the gym getting this body), but it's because no one has seen me naked before. Liam did last night but that was the first time. I'm not used to it.

       "Raleigh...it's okay. You can cover yourself if you want but I did see you naked and completely devour you last night."

       "I know." I say with a sigh, still holding the blankets. Liam leans in and kisses my forehead and then my hands.

       "Back to your question, I don't know what we're doing. I don't have anything planned so it's whatever you want to do."

"What if I just want to lay here with you?"

"Then that's what we'll do." Liam assured me, kissing my forehead and holding me in his arms.

"Really?"

"Of course, Princess. All of our lives we've been going from place to place, trying to avoid death and survive. Then we escaped and have been living together, getting our house together and then the wedding. We've never had time to just breathe. We need to relax a bit. So if you want to relax, there's no shame in that and I'll do that with you. If you want to go explore then we'll do that. It's whatever you want. I'll follow you no matter where you go and do whatever you want me to do. No matter what. I'll do it all with a smile on my face." Liam promises, his fingers rubbing my cheek.

      "I'm feeling a little sore, let's lay in bed for a bit." I admit, moving myself closer to Liam. I lean my head against his chest and have one arm wrapped around his neck with the other one wrapped around his waist.

      "Alright." Liam says as he holds me a bit tighter in his arms.

"Liam?" I ask after a few moments.

"Yes, princess?"

"Do you ever think that we will be free from all the horror and catastrophes?" I hesitantly ask. It's been a question that has been on mind but it's been hard for me to ask. Now that we're married and will have sex, we need to think of the possibility of a child entering our world before we're ready. I know we had talked about that we want children, that's why our house has those bedrooms; but what if we are never free from this endless cycle? Can I really be considered a good mother if I allow my child to live that world? Will I have to give up our child because we can't guarantee they'll be safe or have a secure home?