26 Beautiful, isn't it?

~Raleigh's POV~

      I've been working hard at trying to find my family. I already know where Liam is and we have a plan to save him but...I don't know where everyone else is.

"Whatcha you doing out here?" Trevor asks, making me jump. I turn around and see him grinning, I shake my head at him and go back to looking at the waterfall. Trevor leans his back against the railing I currently have my arms on.

      "Just thinking in a peaceful place." I tell him with a shrug.

      "I know it's a-"

     "A lot? Yeah, it is. But that's not what I'm thinking about. I'm just wondering where my family is. I know Ria has Liam. But where is everyone else?"

      "Your uncles are there too with Tillie, Ethan and...and your mom." Trevor informs me with a sigh. I shake my head and try not to cry. But some tears fall from my face into the water below. Trevor takes his fingers and whip the tears from my face.

      "Don't cry. We have a plan, remember?"

"I know but the plan is flawed, Trev. It has so many things that can go wrong and once they do, we are screwed."

"So we make sure nothing goes wrong." He assures me and I smile.

"Human's will always make errors; there's nothing that you can do to stop that. It's what we are. We aren't perfect and we will never be close to that."

      "Some days I think that you aren't seventeen but much older."

"You should meet Zaya. I'll just randomly catch her reading an older book, classic. She's always talking about them." I tell him with a smile.

      "Zaya?"

     "Yeah. Her real name is Zendaya but we call her 'Zaya'. Her twin is Zoetica but we call her 'Zoey'." I explain.

      "Lots of Z's." Trevor concludes with a small laugh and I nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah, but it's just them that start with a Z. It's not like the names are ugly; in fact I love their names. I've always wished I had a beautiful and unique name like them."

"You do. You have a name that is unique to only you."

"No, I don't. There are many Raleighs in the world, they may not spell it like I do but they exist. Not to mention my name is spelled the same as a city."

"A beautiful and exciting city." Trevor points out and I roll my eyes at him.

      "Yeah but it's not unique, one of a kind! EXTRAORDINARY! You know?" I ask with a sigh and Trevor takes a finger and makes my chin go up so I look into his eyes.

      "You are one of the most unique and extraordinary person in the world. Never let anyone tell you different. You are one of a kind. A gem that not even the richest human can afford."

      "You really know how to complement a girl." I tell him as I laugh and he doesn't join in just looks at the water.

      "So I've been told."

"What was her name?" I ask in a whisper.

"Aliza." He responds with a sigh and he looks up with a far away look in his eyes. How did I know he lost a girl? Well it's simple, he told me by not saying anything. Sometimes silence is the loudest thing someone can say.

     "I'm sorry." I tell him and he smiles.

"Don't be, she's in a better place now. Now she's not suffering and she's dancing in the stars with all of the angels."