62 Always Keep Your Wife Happy

~Raleigh's POV~

     Liam drives through the winding roads as he holds my hand and I look out the window. I watch the rivers and buildings go by, thinking about how different it all looks now that I'm married. Something about being married makes the world seem brighter, happier even. A small smile makes it's way onto my lips as I see a couple walking hand in hand with their two kids in front of them laughing and running around. I saw them for a split second but that second seemed to slow down. That's going to be Liam and I one day.

      "What are you thinking about?" Liam asks me and my grin widens.

      "Our future; our kids. I can't wait to start having a family of my own with you." I say and he laughs a little.

      "What?" I ask, tilting my head a bit.

     "Nothing I just found it funny that you're all ready to fuck me."

      "Oh please, I've been ready to do that for years. Don't act so surprised." I say with a scoff, looking back out the window. The car is immediately swirled to the side of the road and put in park.

     "What-" I start but Liam interrupts me.

     "You've been wanting to fuck me for years?!"

     "Uh yeah? Where have you been? I'm pretty sure I've told you that. Not to mention how handsy we've gotten with each other, come on, Liam. Use your head."

     "Resisting you has been the hardest shit I have ever done." Liam admits as he shakes his head and I smirk.

     "Well you don't have to resist me anymore; I am after all your wife." I remind him and he bites his lower lip.

      "Raleigh...don't test me. Otherwise I will devour you right now. And we have a plane to catch. Plus I already told you, I wanted our first time together to be somewhere special. On the side of the highway in a car on our way to the airport isn't exactly what I had in mind."

     "Fine but you and I are definitely going to have sex when we get to that hotel." I mumble, crossing my arms. I don't know how long our flight is and now that we're married I don't have a reason to not make love to Liam. There's nothing stopping me. Which makes it so much harder to stop. Especially when he consumes my whole mind and body. He's all I long for. All I can think about. When my life was falling apart, he was the only one I could think about. My body longs for his touch and his touch alone. And now that we're married, I have fulfilled that vow so nothing is stopping me.

          ~~~~~~~~

Once we get to the airport, Liam helps me out of the car and we grab our bags. Liam offers to carry my suitcase and backpack but I refuse; he's already carrying his own. He didn't need to carry mine as well. Of course we didn't go to a public airport. My parents had set up with a private jet and whatnot. So over the top and ridiculous. I'll always be grateful for the money that they have but I don't like thinking about how they got that money. But they said they were done. Everyone in my life has sworn that they were done with the gang life, whether or not that is true remains to be seen.

"Ah you must be Liam and Raleigh, Ryder said you were coming." A man says as he greets us. He is about sixty and has light blue eyes that don't seem to have a lot of life left in them. He wears a black and red suit and black small glasses.

"Yes, thank you so much for your help Thomas." Liam tells him as he shakes his hand. Thomas smiles and leads us to the shiny jet where a few more men were waiting to greet us in black and red suits.

"This is your pilot, Oscar. He will be responsible for getting you to A-your destination." Thomas says as he introduces us to a man about thirty with dark skin and short black hair.