01 I'm Done

~Raleigh's POV~

      "Honey, wake up!" I hear my mother yell to me. I groan. Who thought it would be a great idea to have school so fucking early?!

       "Why?!" I yell back, even though I know the answer.

      "Because I said so that's why! Now get up!" Then I feel my blankets being taken away. How. Dare. She.

       "Fine!" I yell, getting up. I glare at my mother who's already ready for the day. How?! How can someone be so happy in the morning?! Her hair is in a neat bun and she's in jeans, black flats (I thought we had a no shoe in the house rule?) and a white blouse. I'm glad she's ready for the day back from spring break. This year is going by quick. Senior year.

"Honey, you have like an hour and I know how long it takes you to get ready." My mom says, looking at me with disproval.

"I'm getting in the shower now!" I tell her as I walk to my bathroom and shut the door. My bathroom is nice. Light gray tile, a window with light blue curtains. My marble sink with a mirror hanging above it. My shower with the light gray tile going up the wall on the side. Then my beautiful light blue bath mat that is super fuzzy.

      "I don't hear the water running young lady! Hurry up!" My mom yells at me.

       "That's because I showered last night! I take showers at night!" I yell back, getting all of my face wash organized. I wash my face and hear my phone ring.

        "What?" I ask, putting it on speaker.

        "Who's driving today?" Zoey asks me.

      "Can we figure that out when I get downstairs? We'll talk when I get down there." I tell her as I hang up, putting on my makeup and turning on my music.

                            ~~~~~~~~

       "Morning." I tell everyone as I walk down the stairs and sit in the kitchen. My mom, my dad, Randy and I live at this house with my aunt and uncle with their brat, Cody. He's a dick and I hate him. Then there's my other aunt and uncle with their two girls, twins, Zoetica (Zoey) and Zendaya (Zaya). They are my best friends. We are all in twelfth grade and friends. More or less.

      "Took you long enough." Randy mumbles, grabbing toast from my Aunt Rebecca.

      "What the hell are you wearing?!" My dad yells as he looks at my outfit.

      "What the fuck, Raleigh?!" My brother yells, looking at my outfit too. My mother slaps the back of his head.

        "Language!" She reminds my brother. My stupid twin.

        "What's wrong with it?" I ask, looking down at it. It's a jean skirt with a lilac blouse and white sandals. My hair is curled and then put into one of those fancy buns.

       "You look like a hoe." Cody comments, looking at me intensely. His stare starts to make me feel uncomfortable.

      "Like the one I saw you with last night?" I fire back, crossing my arms.

        "Jealous?" He asks with a smirk and I scoff.

         "In your dreams!"

       "Nah I prefer to dream of other things." Cody says with a wink.

       "It's a good thing she's smart enough not to go for you." Zoey reminds him with a laugh. Cody glares at her which just causes her to grin.