33 Are You Some Sort Of Wizard?

<Isaac's POV>

Once I leave Raleigh by the trees and out of harms way, I start to sneak up on the delusional bitch with the younger girl. I take my gun out of my pocket, make sure it's loaded and aim for her head. I should make her suffer but I'm not a monster; unlike her. But before I can shoot her an arrow zooms into my sight, from the right of me and I see it hit the bitch's right wrist. The knife she holds drop onto the ground and she lets out a scream. With her left hand, she pulls out the arrow and throws it at the girl but the girl drops to the ground just in time, crying and shaking. Okay, let's try this again. I aim once more but once more an arrow flies into my sight, hitting the bitch in the leg, making her collapse to the ground. But she takes out the arrow and starts dragging herself to the girl with the arrow gripped tightly in her hand.

I don't think, I just run towards her. I'm not the only one who has that same idea though. I see Raleigh running in the same direction as me. I grit my teeth so I don't yell at her for not listening to me. I'm faster than Raleigh is though so I get to Ria first, pull the arrow out of her hand and throw it far away from all of us. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Raleigh collecting her arrows, not caring if there is blood on them.

"Get off of me, you dumbass!" Ria yells at me but I don't listen. I hold her down, so I can shoot her but she takes my gun from me, elbows me in the chest and makes me fall on my back. She aims the gun at me but her hand shakes.

I notice Raleigh helping the girl up but her eyes aren't on the girl, they are on me. I stare at her, if I'm going to die, I'm glad she's the last thing I get to see. But I see her load her bow and then aim it. She's going to shoot Ria! I can't have that. I have to be the one to kill her. I lunge for Ria, take the gun out of her hand and start firing shots. I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder, but I just grit my teeth against the pain and continue firing my gun on Ria.

      "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I hear Raleigh yell and that snaps me out of my trance. But I don't look at her, I look at Ria's body. Her hair is curled, her makeup is done and she's wearing a light blue dress that is short but has some poof on the bottom. I notice a golden wedding ring on her finger and a golden heart shaped locket hanging from her neck. I start to walk towards her but I feel someone pulling me back. I turn around to see Raleigh glaring at me. It's crystal clear that she's pissed as fuck.

       "Why do you look so mad? You were the one who didn't listen to me!" I tell her, trying to get out of her grip but it keeps hurting my shoulder and I notice an arrow in it. I glare right back at her. SHE SHOT ME!

"WHY?! BECAUSE SHE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER!" Raleigh yells at me, tears starting to form in her eyes. The girl takes Raleigh's bow and holds onto her arrows as she watches the scene in front of her.

"What did she take from you? Huh? NOT AS MUCH AS SHE'S TAKEN FROM ME!" I snap at her, I wince at the words that make their way out of my mouth. Raleigh's eyes start to burn up with anger and she slaps me. Hard. Very hard.

"SHE TOOK MY LIFE! MY BOYFRIEND'S INNOCENCE! MY FAMILY'S LIFE! MY FAMILY'S ACTUAL LIVES! MY DREAMS! THEIR DREAMS! BUT MOST OF ALL SHE FUCKING KILLED MY BOYFRIEND! THE ONE THAT I MENTIONED! SHE FUCKING KILLED HER OWN SON! AS IF TORTURING WASN'T ENOUGH FOR HER! OR FOR ANY OF US! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING TO KILL HER! IF I KILLED HER I COULD'VE MOVED ON FASTER!" Raleigh yells at me but soon she's on the ground, sobbing as if she was in complete agony. She probably is. I didn't even notice that she let go of me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I tell her, going to hug her but she pushes away from me, stands up, rips the arrow out of my shoulder, grabs her bow and arrows from the girl, and walks away without looking back. I have to bite back the scream that tries to escape when she rips the arrow out. I feel the blood falling down my back. She knew she should've kept it in. Now I have to find something to keep me from losing too much blood, plus now it's exposed to everything in the air.