25 What A Plot Twist

+Liam's POV+

How did I end up tied to a chair in my basement next to my girlfriend's uncles? Well...I traded my life for Raleigh's like the idiots said and turns out the motherfuckers were lying. NEVER TRUST PEOPLE! Damn it Liam, you failed. AGAIN.

"So...let me get this straight, you are that bitch's son and part of the gang?" Devan asks for the hundredth time and I sigh, annoyed.

"YES!" Scott yells at him, obviously as annoyed as I am.

     "Oh my lord, does Raleigh know?"

     "As far as I know, no." I answer, trying to figure out a way to get out of this fucking chair. I have to find Raleigh. I have no idea where she could be.

"LIAM!" I hear my mother yell and I know she's going to hurt me.

"Where is she?!" Ria demands, definitely pissed as fuck. Of course.

     "Where's who?" I ask.

     "The girl!"

     "I don't know." I tell her honestly, not like she'll believe me. She never believes anything I say.

    "STOP LYING! WHERE IS SHE?!"

"WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP AND FIGURE OUT I'M NOT LYING TO YOU! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME YOU ACCUSE ME, YOU ARE WRONG!" I snap at her, all of my anger reaching its boiling point. Ria glares at me and slaps me so hard I start to see stars.

     "Keep your mouth shut or else I'll sew it the fuck shut!" She hisses at me with venom in her voice and her nails dig into my jaw.

"You are crazy!" Devan yells at my mother.

      "Am I? What makes me crazy? Why am I crazy and not you?"

"Because you want to saw his mouth shut? That's twisted and fucked up!"

"Is it? Perhaps to you, but to me it's the most reasonable answer, don't you agree?"

      "I think that you were abused and that's why you abuse him!" Devan yells and I see rage in my mother's eyes but for a split second I see fear. It quickly leaves and she stomps over to Devan; she takes out her knife and cuts his right pinky off. Devan screams and Scott screams.

     "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Scott yells and my mother just smirks as she walks out, humming. Ladies and gentlemen, that's my mother; a psychopath who is absolutely insane.

"Just remain calm." I mutter. I just want to get out of here. Clearly Raleigh isn't here, so where is she? I have to find her. And Randy, Cole and Ethan. If my mother has Devin and Scott, than where is everyone else?

                    ++++++++

       Zero months. One week. Five days. Twelve hours. Thirty minutes. I don't know how many seconds; is how long I've been trapped in here, losing my fucking mind. It's been driving me fucking insane that I don't have a plan, a way out, any clue for anything. Ria gets more angry every single day although she hasn't cut or burned me yet (miracle, really). But Scott and Devan aren't so lucky with getting away unburnt or uncut. It's torture for me to see others being in the same place that I once was in, in pain, praying it all to end, crying and screaming, hoping that someone will save you.

"Oh Liam! I found your little toy!" I hear my mother call to me singing a bit as she walks down the stairs. "Little toy"?! What's that supposed to fucking mean?!

"Isn't she cute?" She asks and I swear my heart stops beating because I believe she has Raleigh. My mother walks into the light holding a knife at Delilah's throat.