58 Rock Paper Scissors?

~Raleigh's POV~

As the reception starts coming to a close, my body aches so much. I don't think I've ever danced so much. Liam helps me to the car, the blisters on my feet not making it easy for me to walk. He places me gently into the front seat, taking my shoes off and tossing them in the backseat.

"How about you take a nice relaxing bath when we get home and after I'll give you a foot massage?" Liam asks and I lean back and exclaim with a "yes please". Liam smirks, kissing my lips before he gets into the drivers side.

"I love you, Raleigh." Liam says and I turn to him with a grin.

"I love you too, Liam."

~~~~~~~~~

Once Liam parks the car, he gets out and scoops me up in his arms. He then carries me to the bathroom, sets me on the toilet and starts the water before looking for bubble bath soap. Once he finds some lavender soap, he pours quite a bit in and spashles his hands around to create more bubbles. God, I love having a bathtub and a shower separate. As the water and bubbles fill the tub Liam sits on the floor in front of me and starts massaging my feet.

"God Liam, that feels so nice." I practically moan.

"Are you moaning about how good my hands feel on your sore feet? Hmm, you should see or rather feel my hands in a place where I really know how to use them...especially my fingers..." Liam responds with a smirk as he kisses up my leg.

"Liam..."

"I'm just saying, we could take a relaxing bath and I'll show you what-"

"Easy, bad boy...ring first. But after that I'm all yours." I remind him and he stops.

"Wha-" Before I can say anything else, he's kneeling and pulling me closer to him so my knees are right in front of his face but then he stands up and my legs are on each side of him.

"You are already all mine. I'm not sharing with anyone else." Liam says before slamming his lips on mine and wrapping his hands in my hair.

"Fine...let me clarify..." I start once we break away and Liam is back sitting on the ground, rubbing my sore feet.

"Just wait until we are married and then you can devour every single inch of me and take bubble baths with me as you kiss my neck. After the wedding you can work your sweet magic with your fingers and show me just how good you are at getting me to scream your name. Just wait until there's a ring and then you can-"

"I swear to the lord above, if you don't stop talking about all the things you're going to let me do once we are married...I'm not going to be able to stay in here." Liam admits and I just smirk, knowing the effect I have on him. My smirk leaves my face once I see how close the bathtub is to over filling.

"Liam, the bath is getting a little too full.."

"Shit!" Liam exclaims and gets up to quickly turn it off.

"Get changed, princess and enjoy your bath." Liam tells me as he leans down to kiss my lips before he leaves.

"Wait, you wanna help me unzip this dress first?" I ask and he groans but walks over. He helps me up and turns me around. Liam pushes my hair out of the way and carefully unzips my dress. His fingers brush against my back slowly and I look over at the bathtub. The thought of Liam sitting in the bathtub me after he gets my dress off and kissing down my neck instantly fills my head. No. I'm going to do at least one thing right. Just this one thing. No matter how tempting it is to go against it. We've made it this far.