28 Did You Do It?

~Raleigh's POV~

Trevor takes me out of the hallway and out the front door but once we reach the rundown porch, there's five men pointing guns at us. Trevor pushes me behind him and out of their sight. The men are dressed in like street clothes and they aren't men. They are children. Some are my age, while others look as young as twelve.

"Step away from her and put your weapons down." The oldest and whom I assume is the leader, orders us.

      "I'm not scared of children!" I yell, raising my gun as I shake from the screams in my head.

      "You talk about not being scared but yet, your hand is shaking. Tell me, are you scared of said 'children'? Or do you have no fucking clue how to shoot a gun?" The leader asks, walking up to me.

"Step back before I blow your brains out." I warn him. I'm thankful when I don't stutter or that my voice is steady and full of promise.

"G, she won't do shit. Let's just get this over with." A younger boy says, about thirteen. He looks like the leader, both with the dark skin, dirty shoes, tattoos, jeans hanging low and of course guns.

"Shut up, B." A lighter guy tells the younger one. This one has a knife and a Juul.

"All of you shut the fuck up before I shoot all of your asses!" The leader yells, waving his gun around. They all listen to him but I take a breath and fire.

       "What the fuck?!" He yells at me as the bullet hits his shoulder.

      "That was a warning shot. Next time, I'll make good on my promise." I promise him.

      "Okay, bitch. Come at me, let's see what you got. You think you are all big and bad now that you can shoot? Huh? Is that it honeybun?"

      "Watch it, oh fearless leader."

      "Come get me, mama. Let us see what you are capable of! You scared? Huh? Is that it?"

     "Stop talking!"

    "How about we all just relax?" The small dark boy suggests.

      "B, I'm gonna beat your ass." The other boy tells him.

      "Once again, shut the fuck up, T.J.!"

     "Come on, G! B started it!" T.J. complains. "G" groans and shoots T.J. twice in the chest.

     "Jesus Christ! Can't get anything done! Nobody fucking listens!" He mumbles afterwards. Then he looks me dead in the eyes; no fear, no nothing and says, "You are gonna to walk that pretty little ass of yours over here now."

"In your dreams." I snarl at him and he lets out a small chuckle with a sigh.

"Doll, we can either do this the hard way or the easy way. The easy way is that you willingly come with us and everyone lives versus the hard way, which is we kill every single person in your little group and take you with us, against your will." G tells us.

"Who said we won't kill you first?"

"Because gorgeous, we've been in this longer than you have."

"N?" Trevor asks me and I nod my head. G and his group doesn't have time to process what's happening because we start shooting. My gun is still raised but I don't shoot anyone, just aim. I wait for the gunshots and chaos out here to be over before I open my eyes. I look around and gasp. They are all dead in a pool of blood. But what surprises me the most is that G and B are the only ones standing around me. I see Trevor laying on the ground at my feet with a bullet in his temple, his eyes are still open wide, looking at me. I cover my mouth and back away from the masacre. I open the door and bolt inside as G and B follow me.