09 Pucker Up, Lover Boy

~Raleigh's POV~

Bad choice. That's the only thing I can think of when all of us sit on the couch or on the floor in the living room. Bad choice. My instinct tells me this is TERRIBLE idea. But I'm not always the best listener.

"Let's make this more interesting. After all, we are adults." Zoey announces with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Someone go get the alcohol!" She yells and I know instantly we are doomed. Alcohol mixed with truth and dare NEVER ends well.

       "I'll go get it, bro help me out." Cody says, tapping Randy's shoulder. They walk off and the rest of us settle in.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." Tulip mutters under her breath.

"Me either." Zaya agrees, shaking her head.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Zoey promises. But I'm not so sure. Even though I didn't openly express my concern for this. It is a bad idea. So many things can happen. So many bad things.

"Yeah, live a little." Liam says with a smirk and I instantly know my choice. I'm going to stay and live a little. Especially since Liam thinks that I have no life and I'm little perfect angel.

"And we are back!" Randy announces with a tray of cups and Cody carries two bottles.

"Great! Here are the rules, you all know how to play but if you refuse to tell the truth or do the dare, you have to take a shot." Zoey explains and we all nod our heads. May the lord have mercy on our souls.

"Okay, I'll go first." She says as she looks around the room.

"Cody, truth or dare?" She finally asks.

"Truth." He responds automatically.

"Pussy!" Randy yells at him, laughing.

"I think we should each take a shot before we start." I suggest.

"That's probably a good idea." Ethan agrees, taking a shot and we all follow.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah, is it true Cody that you are in love with Raleigh?" Zoey asks with a smirk. Cody mumbles something under his breath, probably curse words. I'm sitting away from him so I can't hear.

"Well?" Zoey asks. Cody doesn't replay, only pours himself a drink and chugs it down.

        "Ethan, truth or dare?" Cody asks.

       "Dare." Ethan says with a grin.

       "I dare you to kiss Tillie." Cody responds with a grin of his own. Tillie's eyes widen as she stares at me. She knows that I'm dating Ethan. Cody knows too. I stand up and slap Cody.

       "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! ETHAN AND I ARE DATING!" I yell at him and I feel someone wrap their arms around me and soon I'm back in my spot with Liam's arms around me.

        "Stop being such a jealous girlfriend." He whispers in my ear.

      "I'll drink." Ethan says with a sigh, taking a gulp of the alcohol. My body relaxes as I realize that my boyfriend won't cheat on me.

      "Liam, truth or dare?" Ethan asks Liam with a glare.

       "Dare." Liam responds giving Ethan a confident smirk.

       "I dare you to let go of my GIRLFRIEND."

      "Princess, can you hand me a drink? My hands are kinda busy at the moment." Liam responds and I can tell by his tone that he's looking directly at Ethan. Why do I feel like this isn't going to end well?