Chapter 6

dog? Hearing the dog, Shen Luo, my heart jumped. Of course, there will be no shortage of dogs in this park, but they will jump to save people. In all likelihood, they belong to my family!

Shen Luo ran faster. The Erha didn't know what was going on, but when he saw the crowd heading there, he was also very excited. His tongue came out and his eyes rolled out.

Shen Luo didn't care about this anymore, ran out of the crowd of onlookers and squeezed inside.

The onlookers were very excited:

"The dog is holding the child!"

"Hey! Hurry up!"

"It's over, the child looks quite fat, so the dog can't swim anymore."

"I don't think it is necessarily, the dog the effort came to big. " "

Oh, how loose! "

......

Shen Luo pushed near, he saw the river have a Golden Retriever, to see that this is definitely its own Ethan, just a loose golden mouth, The child was taken away by the water again, and the golden retriever digs to bite the child.

Several people are looking for their way down, after all, they can't rush down like a dog.

Shen Luo looked around anxiously. There was no way to go down here, but he could only run to the stairs 100 meters away.

Shen Luo got out of the crowd again, tied Erha's towing rope to the tree, and ran towards the stairs 100 meters away. When Shen Luo ran to the stairs, he saw that Ethan had dragged the child to the shore. On the side, several adults are trying to reach the child.

Shen Luo hurried over. The concrete platform on the edge of the water was only more than ten centimeters wide. Be careful when running, otherwise he would also fall into the river.

The child was pulled up, and one of the men cried with the child in his arms, probably the child's father or something.

Shen Luo ran over, and Ethan was trying to climb ashore. The adults only paid attention to the children, and no one noticed Ethan at all.

Shen Luo held back his breath, lay on the ground, stretched out his hand to hold Ethan's front paws, Ethan's hind legs kicked on the wall in the water, and finally climbed up.

After climbing up, Ethan was covered with water, dripping all over the floor, panting desperately because of excessive physical exertion.

The adults roared and said, "Send to the hospital to see if there is anything wrong with the child." As

they said, they hugged the child and left.

Shen Luo resisted looking at the backs of those people, even if Ethan saved the child, but in their opinion, the life of a dog is still not as good as the life of a human, let alone a dog, which is not worthy of thanks.

Shen Luo stood up and picked up Ethan, who was all wet. A dog weighing several kilograms was quite heavy. Ethan's paws rested on Shen Luo's shoulders, his tongue stretched out and gasping for breath. Shen Luo hurriedly hugged Ethan to the hospital. The dog could also catch a cold, so he should dry his body as soon as possible after bathing the dog.

On the way, many people still talked about it. Everyone was just surprised and didn't feel that Ethan should be thanked. Many people said that the child was dead.

Shen Luo returned to the hospital with a calm face holding Ethan, and took a hair dryer to blow his hair on Ethan. Ethan still stuck his tongue out and whispered. He looked at Shen Luo with a loyal face. Shen Luo felt speechless for a while, and he was embarrassing for Ethan. , This dog looks like nothing.