Chapter 113

In the evening, Shen Luo took the dog home and arranged a kennel personally. For this kind of newcomer, Shen Luo always took more care of it.

While lying on the bed, Shen Luo couldn't help but ask: "Why do you say that some people are so cruel? What is a dog in the way? It is actually able to do that kind of thing."

Xiaochuan knew that Shen Luo was a little irritated today. When he arrived, he patted him hurriedly and said, "In this world, there are many good people and many bad people. Let's live our lives well."

Shen Luo thought for a while, and suddenly felt a little strange. It should have been Xiaochuan who had the world in mind. I only take care of my little life, but I didn't expect that it was Xiao Chuan now to persuade myself to live my life well.

"Are you not going back this year?" Shen Luo asked.

Xiaochuan hummed and said, "I guess I will go back for a year."

Shen Luo asked again: "Then you will be working here in the future?"

Xiaochuan said, "It should be."

Shen Luo was relieved a lot. Up.

After busying the Mid-Autumn Festival, Shen Luo found out that this little biscuits really made him a lot of money. He sold hundreds of bags every day, which was a turnover of several thousand yuan. The raw materials, labor, power consumption, and equipment were sold out. With these costs such as renting, he can still earn around 2,000 yuan a day. Counting it down in a month, there are tens of thousands of yuan, which makes Shen Luo too happy. He did not expect that such a small matter could help him earn so much. money.

Shen Luo once again sighed that Xiaochuan is really a big treasure. He has been making biscuits by himself for several years, but he hasn't found this to be a business opportunity before. After giving some advice, Xiaochuan has helped him increase so much income. If this income can be stable all the time. Going down, then I won't have to live in a tight life anymore, at least I don't have to try my best to feed the animals and drink.

As soon as Xiaochuan came back, he saw Shen Luomei's violent appearance, and couldn't help asking: "It's important that I was distressed the past two days. What good things have happened today?"

Shen Luo said, "Didn't I officially sell the biscuits for a month? So after calculating the income from the biscuits, I didn't expect to earn a lot more than I expected! Today we had a delicious meal, I'll treat you." The

two have been in love for so long and have not had a good meal together or a good date. Men don't take these seriously, but if you can have some good memories, it is also a good thing.

Xiaochuan smiled and said, "Okay, just listen to your arrangements!"

Shen Luo first booked a night boat cruise with the park, and then booked a romantic meal for two in the western restaurant.

Although the western restaurant belongs to Xiaochuan, it does not prevent the two people from spending in the past. Shen Luo has not been to the restaurant so long since it opened.

On the second day, Shen Luo also specially found out his best set of clothes and prepared to wear it at night.

In the evening, Shen Luo first walked the dog, then changed his clothes, and went out.

He talked to Xiaochuan, Xiaochuan finished his work outside, and went directly to the lake to find him.

When Shen Luo arrived at the lake, it was almost dark, the decorative lights on the lake were also lit up, and there were many people walking here.