Chapter 55

After raising so many cats and dogs, Shen Luo discovered that although some breeds of pets have some fixed personalities, in many cases, some personalities are similar, such as the cheap, Bian Mu and Pi brothers follow Duoduo and Mengmeng. It seems to be getting cheap.

Seeing that Brother Pi followed the two Samoyed farther and farther on the unscrupulous road, Shen Luo didn't bother to care about it, as long as he didn't cause serious trouble.

With the help of the big horn, Shen Luo finally helped a husky to find a target. Thanks to the large number of people raising huskies, it is not difficult to find huskies with good appearance. The dog's feelings are also simple, just look right. So the second good thing also went very smoothly.

Shen Luo, who received the money from the matchmaker, is very happy. For the sake of money, he can do nothing, so what is the unhappiness? It's just that the soft sister coin is also a little bitch. It comes slowly and goes fast. He turns around and can't come back. Shen Luo can't save a lot of money in his hands.

According to Xiang Weiran, the baby is now living in King Kong's house and is working hard to get pregnant. Although Xiang Weiran is a little bit reluctant, she also hopes that the baby can get pregnant as soon as possible so that he can be brought to the home to be raised. She came to the hospital to ask how to take care of the bitch during pregnancy.

Since Xiang Weiran gave the publicity, Shen Luo also let go. Anyway, everyone knows, but you can publicize it more. Even the official blog also put the news, Shen Luo has officially become everyone's pet matchmaker. . Shen Luo didn't like this title very much, but the title pet matchmaker was even more ugly, so the title matchmaker reluctantly accepted.

The most unacceptable thing for Shen Luo is that the fans drew comics for him. Even if they did comics, they also painted him as a matchmaker with a mole on the corner of his mouth and a flower on her head waving a pink handkerchief!

Shen Luo almost vomited blood for three liters, but Zheng Jiamei laughed wildly for three days! Shen Luo decided to find a reason to deduct wages! Is the boss something you can laugh at?

No matter how unhappy Shen Luo is, there is no way to stop the spread of that painting. The painting is so vivid that many people repost it. Some people inquire about the story as soon as they see it. Invisibly, Shen Luo's reputation is even greater. !

After many people know the story of Shen Luo, and then look at the photo of Shen Luo himself, the regretful look in their eyes is simply saying, how could a good young man go astray? Go astray, your sister!

The original artist also specifically stated that he gave the copyright of that painting to Shen Luo himself free of charge, and that the painting will belong to Shen Luo in the future!

Shen Luo felt that it was a naked mockery! It's a pity that the painter is not in the city, otherwise, Shen Luo will have to chase after him!

Needless to say about the Internet, Shen Luo doesn't pay much attention to the Internet, so he feels better.

Unexpectedly, the young man who raised the tiger also came to his door, with the purpose of asking Shen Luo to introduce him to his tiger!

Shen Luo: A shovel every day!

Shen Luo: "I can't do this!"

"If you can't do it, no one will do it!"

"I really can't do it!"

"So much money, is it enough?" Shen Luo glanced at it and knew that a pile of them must be. Ten thousand yuan, the glutton in my heart moved, and finally became cruel.