Chapter 116

Shen Luo had forgotten the problem of accommodation, and didn't know what to do for a while.

Sun Qi didn't care, and said: "I know that I came suddenly, and the boss must have not prepared it, so I can just sit on the sofa tonight." At this time, Shinra realized the benefits of a sensible person. Up.

Seeing that they are sensible, Shen Luo is not doing anything wrong, and said: "Okay, I'm wronged you tonight. You can take a bath and wash your hair in the hospital. If you have any questions, just ask Wang Wei. I will take care of it tomorrow. You go."

Shen Luo thought about it, but he still had to arrange people to live in his own place, because Shen Luo couldn't afford to rent a house for someone to live in. The hospital couldn't live in it, and Wang Wei only had a small room. , It's almost enough to plug his bed or something. What Shen Luo was upset was that this Sun Qi would disturb the two-person world between him and Xiaochuan.

Xiaochuan said: "If you mind, you can let someone live in my hotel and stay in a room forever."

Shen Luo refused. If there are such good conditions, it is better to give Wang Wei, Wang Wei is also regarded as a hospital. Old employees. Xiaochuan came up with another idea and said: "Or, hurry up and build a new house. After the new house is built, we will live in the new house, and he will live in the old house."

Shen Luo felt that this method was good when he heard it, as a stingy boss with no humane care. , Shen Luo doesn't think this is bad!

At night, Shen Luo and Xiaochuan lingered fiercely. When Sun Qi slept in the old house, the two of them couldn't be so unscrupulous.

For Shen Luo, who was so enthusiastic and proactive, Xiaochuan just wanted to say: "Give me another dozen!"

A new employee came, and the hospital was really relaxed. Except for things like collecting money, he was temporarily prevented from interfering. Let him do everything, and Wang Bo, Wang Wei and Zheng Jiamei turned his orders around.

Of course, the people in the hospital are generally busy, so Sun Qi has no complaints. Instead, he feels that the hospital is really busy as shown on the Internet, with a lot of animals.

The next day, Shen Luo got used to multiple people. Although he paid another 1,500 salary, Shen Luo felt that it was quite a good deal. I found someone to buy a 1.5-meter bed, and bought sheets and bedding, and arranged Sun Qi in Shen Luo's original room.

"Boss, I have to go back early today for everything I said." Zheng Jiamei greeted Shen Luo at noon.

Shen Luo was surprised and asked: "Why?"

Zheng Jiamei said, "Today is the new show of Sister Yuan Ying. Of course I have to go back to watch it."

Shen Luo has counted the days, it is indeed this time, this new show It was a large-scale reality show produced by the provincial TV station with great efforts, and it was broadcast on Friday's prime time. It was very difficult not to be popular. At the beginning, Yuan Ying had made some trouble for this host's quota.

Shen Luo said: "Okay, if you are not finished before you leave, leave the matter to Wang Wei."

Zheng Jiamei nodded and said, "I know."

Shen Luo also wanted to see it, but there was no TV in the hospital and no TV at home. TV, it's a pity.

In the afternoon, Shen Luo went to see Mengmeng, and Sun Qi also followed. Shen Luo took him there. When Shen Luo saw Mengmeng, she was much better in spirit, and she was happy, but Sun Qi was unacceptable. The look, because the wounds on Mengmeng's lower body are still very hideous, even if the stitches have been sewn, the wounds are still scary.