Chapter 53

Xiaochuan said, "I'm not in jail again. Why is it inconvenient? Of course it is convenient. Don't worry, I won't forget you."

Shen Luo couldn't help but sweat.

What Shen Luo didn't know was that for Xiaochuan, petting the hospital was different. During the period when he lost his memory, when he was penniless, that place accepted him, accepted him, and left that place for him. His memory is also the cleanest and purest, not only the people there, but the cats and dogs there, all the animals make him feel unforgettable, and he has always regarded himself as one of them.

Luo Shen got, Xiao Chuan, ignoring her own tens of thousands of blocks of a custom suit, lying directly on the dirty windows, said: "When I have the opportunity, to raise some of the money for the hospital now!"

Know Xiao Chuan When he came from a wealthy family, Shen Luo thought a lot in his heart. He also knew that with the hospital's friendship with Xiaochuan, it is not difficult to find Xiaochuan for long-term financial support. The hospital will definitely be better in the future, but He still remembers his bottom line, which is not to accept any donations.

"You know the rules of our hospital. We don't accept any donations. We don't refuse any thank you money except for the income from hospitals and pet shops, but we don't want large donations."

Of course Xiaochuan knew this, but he wanted to thank him. The hospital and those animals, and he felt that he was different from those others, so he made this request, but he didn't expect Shen Luo to refuse it.

The people in black who followed naturally heard the conversation between the two. Now that the Xu family's business is being handed over, Mr. Xu is planning to hand over all the family businesses to Xu Jinchuan on the grounds that his body can't support it. In hand. Therefore, Xu Jinchuan, as the next successor of the family business, has the right to use all the funds in the company. A little money to a small pet hospital is not a matter at all. As a result, he did not expect this to look earthy. The little boss turned down.

Xiaochuan thought for a while and said, "Okay, then don't give it. You go back first, and I will contact you."

Shen Luo didn't ask for a phone call with Xiaochuan, so he has to contact Xiaochuan in the future and can only wait. Xiao Chuan called by himself.

After a seemingly calm farewell, Shen Luo drove back to the hospital, while Xiaochuan watched Shen Luo's van drive onto the main road and disappeared into the traffic before turning back to the hotel.

Shen Luo returned to the hospital. Several people in the hospital were waiting anxiously. They didn't know what was going on with Xiaochuan.

Shen Luo said the matter once, and the three of them were all surprised. They didn't expect this kind of dog-blood thing to happen. The good-tempered Xiaochuan turned out to be the heir of a certain family.

"In the future, Xiaochuan won't work here, you guys still have to work harder." Shen Luo didn't plan to invite people again.

Several people nodded absently.

They thought there was an emergency that Shen Luo took Xiaochuan out, but they didn't expect Xiaochuan to be gone forever.

Shen Luo didn't feel in the mood to tell others more, that day, after eating early, Shen Luo threw a lot of things to the others, and went back, the lord was a resentful spirit.

Back in the room, the wine bottle was still there, and there were even a few bottles left to drink, but he was no longer in the mood to care about it.