Chapter 67

So far, no matter how stupid the secretary is, he can feel the difference between the general manager and the pet hospital boss. I have been with the general manager for several years. I have only been promoted to personal secretary some time ago. I have never seen the general manager treat someone so nicely, nor have I seen him accommodating a person like this, even the general manager's brother, the chairman's My son, never let the general manager treat each other like this.

After eating and resting for a while, the afternoon game was about to begin. Shen Luo hurriedly took Ethan to the competition venue, while the other dogs were left to Wang Wei to look after.

Xiao Chuan followed enthusiastically. I heard that yesterday the ball won the first place in the beauty pageant. It's a pity that he was not there, especially the brave performance of Ah Chou.

At this time, at the pet exhibition, the competition items are not as detailed as the regular competition points. They are only divided into speed running competitions, work searches, and obstacle races. Of course, beauty contests are indispensable, but beauty contests are at the back. The previous few days were competitions of ability.

Ethan participated in the amateur speed competition this afternoon.

Because there are too many participating dogs, the competition is divided into several competitions. There are preliminary and rematches, which are much longer than cat competitions.

Shen Luo took Ethan into the playing field. This is a circular track. Shen Luo took Ethan around and told him what to do when the game waited. Ethan is a very clever dog and he will remember it soon. Up.

There are hundreds of dogs participating in the competition of the amateur group, most of which are medium-sized dogs. Breeds such as golden retriever, border animal, black back, and Labrador are more common, but garden dogs are rare. They may be non-breed dogs that everyone thinks. Can't get it.

Like Ethan, after listening to Shen Luo's words, he can stay in place and wait for the race to start, but other dogs can't. So basically the dog stays with the dog before the start and waits for the dog at the end to ensure that The completion of the game.

At about 2:30, the competition officially began. This time the competition was divided into more than ten groups, and the same breed of dogs was placed in the same group as much as possible to reduce the deviation of the results caused by the difference in breeds.

Therefore, Ethan's competition group is all golden retrievers, but looking at it, Ethan is clearly the best dog.

After waiting for the first few groups to compare, Shen Luo took Ethan to the field, took Ethan to the corresponding runway, and then untied the towing rope.

The golden retriever still looked very spectacular for a while, and Shen Luo patted Ethan on the head to make him relax.

Soon all the dogs were ready. After the starting gun was fired, the golden retriever rushed out quickly. Of course, some dogs didn't understand what was going on and stopped moving. Some dogs had already run the wrong way. Some went directly to the auditorium.

Shen Luo couldn't even bother to look at other dogs. He fixed his eyes on the dog running in front, and he was certain that if the dog behind did not have wings, it would be undoubtedly the first place.

Ethan's running posture is very graceful, like a yellow lightning, Shen Luo has never seen Ethan run so fast, usually Ethan is very quiet and well-behaved.

Ethan returned to Shen Luo's side. It took only a few tens of seconds. Ethan became the number one in the group without any accident. Shen Luo embraced Ethan and kissed him excitedly and said, "We will continue to work hard later. . After achieving a good ranking, let's eat delicious food at night."