Chapter 26

Shen Luo himself was stunned when he saw the yellow-haired dog's tears. It is not uncommon for cats and dogs to shed tears, but often because of poor health, they shed tears and have a lot of shit. I didn't expect to encounter this today. A dog shed tears because of emotion.

"Woo..." The short-legged dog fell directly on the ground, leaning against the dead dog, looking very sad.

Those onlookers could also feel the sadness of the dog across the half of the road. Some easily emotional aunts could not help but say, "It's a crime!"

Shen Luo sighed and waved to Xiaochuan, Xiaochuan hurriedly Ran over.

"You hug that yellow dog, I'll hug this black dog."

"Don't the corpse be buried nearby?" Xiao Chuan felt a little strange.

Shen Luo shook his head and said, "If we don't take the corpse away, this yellow dog won't go with us, so we can only take the corpse back and bury it. This dog has something to think about."

Xiao Chuan nodded, unexpectedly there were such twists and turns in it.

Seeing Shen Luo holding the dog and preparing to leave, the onlookers did not forget to greet: "You have to be nice to that dog!"

"Okay! Don't worry! You must take care of it!"

"Don't mess with the dog's body Do it."

"Of course, we will find a place to bury it and make a grave. This dog might have

something to think about." Shen Luo also answered those people's questions patiently. He knew that these people had moved. The heart of compassion told him so, this hapless black dog, if it weren't for the yellow dog, might have been picked up and eaten as dog meat hot pot.

Everyone praised Shen Luo for being a really good person, and then slowly dispersed.

Shen Luo drove the car and went back to where he lived. He dug a pit next to the house and buried the black dog. During this process, the yellow dog stayed by his side, very quiet and sensible. When the black dog was buried, the yellow dog suddenly barked, but did not stop Shen Luo's actions. Shen Luo thought, this should be the yellow dog's last blessing to his friend, right?

After burying the black dog, Shen Luo was really serious and set up a tombstone there, and said to the yellow dog: "If you are like him in the future, come here to accompany him." The

yellow dog seemed to understand it, and lay down beside him and did not move. .

"Are you going to live with me in the future?" Shen Luo grabbed a hay and asked the yellow dog, "It's cold now, it's hard to find food. Many people like to eat dog meat hot pot. You are a dog outside. It's not safe to stroll around." The

yellow dog stayed for a long time before agreeing to Shen Luo.

Shen Luo touched his head and said: "It's a good dog. If you are willing, I will definitely find a good owner for you in the future." The

yellow dog retorted, "I don't want any owner."

"Okay, then you Follow me and be my friend."

Shen Luo didn't expect a stray dog ​​to be quite self-conscious.

The yellow dog guarded the black dog's grave and refused to leave. Shen Luo thought that there were brothers in the house, as well as dog food and water. He wanted to enter the house with a dog door, so he let the yellow dog stay here first. A dog that values ​​love and justice is really rare.

When I returned to the hospital, I found that Yuan Ying was here again, but this time Ahua did not come, but there was another beautiful woman with a Belgian Shepherd dog, also known as the mop dog, because the hair is very hairy. Long, strands, lying on the ground like a mop, and running like a flying mop, so some people call them a mop.

It was also the first time that Shen Luo saw this kind of dog, because this kind of dog is not particularly common in China.

The people that Yuan Ying brought were naturally in the circle. Shen Luo felt that since Yuan Ying came, the level of appearance in this hospital had risen linearly.

"What's the matter?" Shen Luo guessed that they were here to take a bath. The Belgian Shepherd dog looked very bad for a bath, but they said they came to see the doctor.

"Bubu hasn't eaten for three days, and didn't have any poo in three days. I saw several veterinarians and didn't know what was going on. Yingying said your place is good, so come and try." The girl's voice is more delicate than Yuan Ying's voice. Beautiful, it sounds very soft.

Shen Luo asked Wang Bo: "Have you checked?"

Wang Bo nodded, and also had a blood test. He was a little malnourished and didn't see any major problems.

Shen Luo thought for a while, stretched out his hand and said, "I'll show you, here you are, let's go to the house, and we will come out later." The

girl looked at Yuan Ying, and when she saw Yuan Ying nodding, she gave the dog leash. Shen Luo.

"You didn't say that the boss here is a veterinarian!" The girl You Minran asked Yuan Ying in a low voice.

Yuan Ying said: "I don't know, but I have inquired about it. The boss here specializes in intractable diseases! I heard that there was a dog who was scared of a mental illness because the owner saw the AV, and this boss saw it and cured it. Yes!"

You Minran was a little dubious, after all, this disease is really strange, and how to cure it is even more strange.

"Try it anyway, the people here are not bad, they specialize in adopting stray animals, don't you still believe it?"

You Minran thought for a while and said, "Okay, just try."

Shen Luo I heard the discussion between the two girls, but he didn't care. He had seen even more peculiar illnesses. The psychology of pets is different from that of human beings, because they see the world from a different perspective and way than people, so sometimes It is not surprising to be scared.

After entering the house, Shen Luo began to communicate with Mobu Goububu.

I don't know if it was because of the first contact with this species. At the beginning, I still couldn't understand it. Slowly, Shen Luo realized that this guy turned out to be a pica.

    This Dolphin has a pica. This time he did not eat because he ate the stockings of the hostess and was still in his stomach and did not come out, so he didn't want to eat or go to the toilet. It's just because of pica, or because of stress. You Minran is busy at work and doesn't spend much time with Bubu. Bubu is a sticky dog. Every time You Minran goes out to work, Bubu's psychological pressure is very stressful. Big, he doesn't like being alone, he doesn't like a dog guarding an empty room to spend day after day, and then again, he swallows a toy ball in front of You Minran, You Minran is so scared to death, he hurries to send it When I went to the hospital, during this period, Bubu felt that You Minran cared very much about him. He enjoyed this feeling. So slowly, he started to have a pica, sometimes to arouse You Minran's attention, sometimes In order to relieve stress.