Chapter 133

What Shen Luo didn't expect was that this movement attracted all the wild cats nearby, and he sat down one by one and watched. His eyes were surprisingly bright, as if he was curious about what the two of them were doing. The innocent and curious appearance really made Shen. Luo was depressed and vomited blood.

When he came out of the grove, Shen Luo couldn't walk anymore. His legs were sore and trembling. It looked like an old lady didn't use a cane, and Shen Luo didn't feel embarrassed to go out.

After finally returning to normal, Zheng Jiamei made a fuss when she returned to the hospital: "Boss, why are your clothes crumpled?"

Shen Luo pretended to caress her clothes casually, and said, "Oh, I fell."

"Why is there a root of grass on your head?"

"Oh, you fell."

"Why is there a black spot behind your pants?"

"Oh, you fell."

...

Zheng Jiamei couldn't help but ask at last "Then how many falls did you fall?"

In early November, it was Elaine's expected delivery date. It was the first time that Elaine was a mother. She needed more human assistance than ordinary dogs. Shen Luo also notified in advance. The former owner of Elaine.

Elaine's former owner was Tong Xin, a girl with a round face and a slightly fat face. She didn't know what to do. She finally persuaded her parents to let Elaine stay in the hospital and raise a little golden retriever. child.

As a novice mother, Elaine has no idea about pregnancy. If Shen Luo watched it by herself and Ethan watched it more, Elaine would have had a miscarriage several times. Silly Baitian is still a bit scary!

Because Elaine likes to run and jump quite a bit, she is healthy, and she gave birth very smoothly. She gave birth to five golden retriever babies at once. Because Elaine will be living in the hospital later, Shen Luo only needs two. Baby Golden Retriever, all three were given to Tong's family.

Of course, the baby is still kept in the hospital before weaning.

The golden retriever baby is very cute and attracted many people to watch. They just want to adopt and everyone is about to break their heads. Shen Luo also can't make up his mind, so he decided to take a look in two months.

Tong's father and Tong's mother also came to see Elaine. They felt that their attitude was better than last time. They were very happy when they saw the little golden retriever cubs, and smiled with creases.

While his father was away, Tong Xin said to Shen Luo: "My father and they want to give the little golden retriever to a business partner at home."

Shen Luo didn't say a word, he had to be principled, half the puppy, the one who divided it out was Shen Luo couldn't interfere either.

Tong Xin was very surprised. There are many people raising dogs, but few people who really understand dogs. She thinks Shen Luo is the one that is rare.

"I hope I can send a better family to someone by then. Fortunately, they are not short of money, but they are not worried about the dog's life." Tong Xin said to herself.

When Ethan gave birth, it happened that Shao Jinxuan came to ask Shen Luo about something. He was very curious to hear that the golden retriever had a baby. After knowing that it was Ethan's cub, he immediately said that he wanted to buy it. The golden retriever is particularly shaped. Potential dogs, good-tempered, smart, and patient, this kind of dog meets the requirements of training dogs very well. When selecting guide dogs, the Golden Retriever is also one of the preferred dog breeds.