Chapter 103

Shen Luo suddenly felt emboldened. With Xiaochuan here, he was afraid of something, and suddenly there was a feeling that the world was under his feet.

Sure enough, the production of small biscuits has increased. Although they meet everyone's needs to a certain extent, they are still in short supply. Ordinary people will not say anything. Local tyrants like Jin Guodong buy 100 bags and 100 bags, and even think Go through the back door.

Shen Luo's hospital is also very lively now. The Pitbull has been in the den for almost a month. He ran around the room every day, rolling around, having a great time. The little hedgehog, who was born earlier than the Pitbull, has grown up a lot. Shen Luo tried to play with the little hedgehog with his hands, but the female hedgehog was not very defensive. The older the hedgehog grows, the hair-soft spines become harder and harder, and it is also the process of turning from weak underbelly to armor.

Shen Luo found that the little hedgehog was very interesting, ugly and cute, and grew very fast, almost the same every day.

Needless to say, Afei and Mengmeng, although a cat and a dog are still in their confinement period, they have already begun to run in and out. The two nests of small meat dumplings also grow up day by day, and more and more people are watching.

The idiot has finally learned to be smarter now, and he no longer uses violence against kittens, but will gently lick the kittens. Although in the cat world, his father is a very irresponsible existence, but idiots can abandon the dark and cast the light. Okay.

After Duoduo had three little cubs, he was so happy all day long. The joy of being a father radiated from his bones. When he had something delicious, he wanted to give it to the puppy. If the puppy couldn't eat it, he gave it. Mengmeng has completed a transition from being funny to being a fatherly father.

Seeing that Duoduo and Mengmeng were so affectionate for Little Satsuma, Shen Luo began to hesitate in her heart, whether to give away Little Satsuma. If she was sent away, Duoduo and Mengmeng would definitely be very unhappy, right?

On September 1st, autumn had already begun, but there were still autumn tigers. Shen Luo decided to take advantage of the good weather now to release the hedgehogs and let them spend a happy autumn.

Shen Luo found the mother hedgehog. The mother hedgehog heard that Shen Luo was going to send them away. She was very happy. After all, she was a wild hedgehog. She didn't run away to have a baby this time. She had the opportunity to return to nature. Willing to go back.

"I'll take you to the countryside and let you go. Do you want to take your child?" The

mother hedgehog said that of course she would take it away, but she thought for a while, crawled back to the nest, and put the smallest one in Shen. In Luo's hands, it means that this little one will be taken care of by Shen Luo.

This little hedgehog may be because it has not developed well in the mother's body. It is thinner and slower than other little hedgehogs. Therefore, in the process of grabbing milk, it is not as good as other little hedgehogs. The whole child is thinner. .

The female hedgehog smelled on the little hedgehog, and looked very reluctant to bear the little hedgehog, but she still has a few other hedgehogs to take care of. If you bring this one, you will definitely be negligent. It is better to keep him and let Shen Luo Take care.

Shen Luo said, "Don't worry, I will let you go near my house. If you miss him, come back to me and I will show you to him." The

female hedgehog held Shen Luo's thumb and bit gently Bite, as if thanking Shen Luo.