Chapter 57

Shen Luo scratched the back of his head. Needless to say, Wang Wei in this hospital has just graduated from junior high school, and his natural and cultural level is average. Although Wang Bo graduated from university, he has always thought of science and engineering. Otherwise, there is a girlfriend already, and it won't help much. As for Zheng Jiamei, she has been in college, but she has only been in college, and she is not for studying at all.

After searching for a circle, Shen Luo suddenly discovered that although he didn't know what kind of education Xiaochuan was, his education level seemed to be the highest in the hospital!

At this time, Shen Luo missed Xiaochuan even more. Xiaochuan's accounts are clear, and there are always surprises in turnover. There are often small activities in online stores, but they can drive sales. Sure enough, Xiaochuan is the top three!

Shen Luo thought for a while, and had no choice but to start a hard draft revision.

After changing the manuscript many times, Zheng Jiamei said it was okay, and Shen Luo dared to send the manuscript to the other party and indicated his identity, which was used at this time.

Perhaps You Minran mentioned Shen Luo to the other party. When Shen Luo thought it would take at least two weeks for the manuscript to be replied, they had a reply within three days.

"The writing is okay, so-so, the writing is not good, the expression is clear at any rate, there is a lot of dry stuff, the manuscript has been adopted, and the sample journal and the manuscript fee will be issued as soon as possible after publication."

Shen Luo stared at the "manuscript has been adopted." After staring for a long time, I felt it was true. Shen Luo is really looking forward to finishing the manuscript, but people don't think about the face of the relationship, right?

After a while, Shen Luo also received a call from the other party. After identifying his identity, the other party was not ambiguous, and said directly: "Your manuscripts are a lot of dry goods. This is very good. I hope you will elaborate on how to choose a pet. "

Shen Luo was a little excited, and stammered: "Is this an appointment?" The

other party apparently hadn't seen someone like Shen Luo, and said, "You can say that, but the manuscript is not well written and rejected. "

I see."

Shen Luo never thought of being a cultural man, but now he has to work hard to learn to be a cultural man. When culture can exchange money, Shen Luo doesn't mind spending more time.

The previous article discussed from many aspects what kind of people are suitable for raising a cat, what kind of person is suitable for raising a dog, and expresses his own point of view clearly: "College students should not raise them, those who are allergic to pet hair should not raise them. Don't raise them."

Shen Luo took several days to get things done with more than two thousand words.

Being a cultural person is really not easy.

Of course, having passed the manuscript for the first time made Shen Luo more confident, and felt that he still had some literate genes.

Shen Luo was busy composing the manuscript, and Xiang Weiran and Li Jinzhu came with the baby and King Kong.

"I have observed that the baby seems to have some signs of pregnancy in the past few days. Can you check it out?"

Shen Luo thought it was amazing that it would be there so soon.