Chapter 13

When the woman saw someone asking, she felt like she had grabbed a life-saving straw, and she hurriedly said: "Five minutes ago, I took his hand to let him hold on. Don't lose it. With the wrong eye, people are gone! There is no more than five minutes inside! Human traffickers are really goddamn! After death, they will go to hell!"

This woman is obviously justifying herself, the child is lost, and the adult bears a very important responsibility. , Children do not have the ability to look after themselves, and it is generally the case that adults do not pay attention to allow traffickers to take advantage of them. However, it is a very common psychology for people to find reasons for themselves, shirk responsibility, and weaken their own mistakes, and Shen Luo doesn't bother to care about it.

"Do you still have children's clothes or something here?" The

woman hurriedly took out a coat: "This is what he wore today, and later it was too hot, so I took it off."

Shen Luo recruited all his dogs. Let each dog sniff the smell on it.

The woman was full of hope, and she was a little confused and asked: "Your dog should be able to find my son, right?"

Shen Luo touched each dog's head and said, "I can't guarantee this, I can only say the best. Work hard, you also know that after the traffickers hug the child, they will leave the scene as quickly as possible." The

woman's face suddenly turned gray.

Shen Luo promised everyone that if he could find the child back, he would have an extra meal tonight! Eat all meat!

When the dogs heard this, they rushed out, and Shen Luo took an underage husky by himself and started searching in the park.

In fact, dogs have a good sense of smell, but only some dogs can be trained as police dogs and search and rescue dogs because of their special personality. But when it comes to Shen Luo, the dog's character issues are not a problem, because he can communicate with them without barriers and can clearly convey his meaning to these dogs.

At this time, Xiao Chuan ran over, with a few cats behind him.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"That woman's child was lost." Shen Luo pointed at the anxious woman.

Xiao Chuan raised his eyebrows in surprise, turned his head and looked around, lowered his voice and said, "Isn't the hope that I can get it back?"

In the United States, there are two of their systems that specialize in child disappearance cases. The patrol rate of missing children has reached more than 90%, and our country lacks a lot in this regard. In addition, the population trading has a long history, so the chain of interests is not easy to dig or cut.

Shen Luo crouched on his hips, tied a husky tow rope in his hand, sighed, and said, "We can only do our best."

Several cats rubbed around the feet of the two people, making Shen Luo Surprisingly, even Afei came out.

Shen Luo knelt down and touched the heads of several cats. The cat also said that he enjoyed it.

Shen Luo conveyed the information to a few cats, and the cats quickly dispersed.

Shen Luo stood up and exhaled, hoping that his method would be useful.

"Are you tired?" Shen Luo asked Xiaochuan.

Xiao Chuan was a little strange, but still replied: "

Not so tired." "Well, let's work harder today to see if we can get the child back. It's also a merit, don't you think?"

Xiaochuan nodded. He knew that, apart from being obsessed with money, Shen Luo was very clear about the issues of right and wrong.

Shen Luo asked the Huskies to run, and the Huskies were really barking. Shen Luo ran after the Huskies, and Xiao Chuan followed behind.

Shen Luo had already conveyed the information to the dogs. These dogs had been with Shen Luo for a long time, and they had no problems communicating with him. So after spreading around, they began to sniff around, looking for the smell of the child.

In fact, when the child is taken away, apart from sometimes acquaintances commit crimes, in many cases women are the first ring, because you see a middle-aged woman or young woman holding a child, or even an elderly woman, You won't find it strange, but if you see a man holding a child and there are no women around, you will be suspicious.

Dogs don't understand this, but after they disperse, they sniff around, even if the child just leaves a drop of sweat on the ground, they can find the smell.

"Wow..." A dog barked, and other dogs rushed over, and after sniffing around, they continued to track in this direction.

Shen Luo was also very happy to see the dog and found it again, and the Husky had already chased after him excitedly.

Xiaochuan has already gone to the park property, hoping to call nearby surveillance to see if there are any suspicious persons heading in this direction.

The dog's speed was still very fast, but it was a pity that it was a little late when the child was found missing. Coupled with the time the woman spent searching nearby, it was enough for the prisoner to escape.

"Hey, Xiaochuan, have you been to the monitoring room?"

"Here, which direction are you in?"

"I'm in the direction of Fuyuanmen. You can call up the monitoring that took about half an hour to 20 minutes ago. The vehicle parked on the side of the road may be a tricycle, a motorcycle, or a small car."

"Okay, I understand." After

Xiaochuan explained the situation to the staff, the surveillance staff began to help retrieve the video. Check out the video.

Shen Luo is a celebrity in this neighborhood. He may not recognize these monitoring personnel, but the monitoring personnel do recognize him. Almost every day he leads so many dogs, wandering around under monitoring, it is difficult not to recognize him. As for Xiao Chuan, everyone also had a little impression of him, so when he came to ask for help, the monitoring staff did not have many questions.

In addition to the dogs, there are some cats running in the trees and in the grass.

When some cats encounter other cats, they will stop, exchange information, and then continue to run forward. Some wild cats will follow along.

The cats and dogs around here are all favored by Shen Luo, and now Shen Luo needs help, no matter whether he can help or not, he is willing to join in.

So Shen Luo's animal army is getting bigger and bigger, and it's getting more and more eye-catching.

Shen Luo couldn't make it through this, and kept in touch with Xiaochuan on the phone: "Did you see any suspicious cars under surveillance?"

"You wait a while." Xiaochuan stared at the screen closely.

Shen Luo stood at the gate of the park and looked around. There was a constant flow of traffic. The dogs were spinning around in place, obviously losing their smell.