Chapter 19

This busyness means that many people in the hospital were so tired that they could not straighten their waists, especially Shen Luo, who had some small wounds after a fight. In order to treat these cats and dogs as soon as possible, he He didn't care about his injury. When he sat down on the sofa, his whole body was sore and he didn't want to move.

Wang Bo and Zheng Jiamei were too tired to stand up, and after talking to Shen Luo, they went back separately.

Wang Wei was lying in the clinic and couldn't get up, so he lived there first.

"I have to stay here tonight. Why don't you drive back?" Shen Luo asked Xiaochuan.

Xiaochuan twisted his neck and asked, "Is there something at home?"

Shen Luo felt a little strange when he heard Xiaochuan's words "home" . Turning to the beginning, I didn't look at Xiaochuan. After thinking about it, he said, "There should be nothing more. , Brother Black is here, the chicken can't be lost."

"Then I won't go back, just stay with you in the hospital, in case something happens, lest you become inseparable."

See Shen Luo He said so and nodded in agreement.

The two sat in silence for a while, and Xiaochuan suddenly said: "Today is really enjoyable!"

Shen Luo smiled, did not speak, he was too tired to speak anymore.

The process was very thrilling, but now that I look back and think about it, it is indeed very exciting and it is in line with the heroic complex of a man.

"But, boss, you don't seem to have a good body shape. From tomorrow on, let's go for a run with me!"

Although this guy Xiaochuan is unidentified, he has some stinky problems. For example, he loves hygiene and fitness. , Eating also pays attention to health preservation. Shen Luo felt that maybe the guy used to comb his oil to collect debts every day.

"Let's talk about it!" Shen Luo is not in that mood now.

Xiao Chuan obviously couldn't see his lazy attitude: "Go, you are really too easy to be overwhelmed like this. I think Wang Wei is much better than you."

Wang Wei is indeed better than Shen Luo in fighting. Because of the environment in which he grew up, he fought with people every three to five times, and then came to the hospital to work. He cherished such an opportunity and was willing to spend his energy. Under the two-phase action, although he did not deliberately Exercise, but looks stronger and stronger.

Shen Luo's mind was filled with chaos. He didn't know what was going on, so he subconsciously agreed: "Okay."

Xiao Chuan seriously said: "Then I'll urge you later."

"Let's go." Shen Luo agreed casually.

The two of them packed up and went to sleep, but the hospital bed was not big, so Xiaochuan slept on the sofa and Shen Luo slept on Wang Wei's bed. Lying on the bed, Shen Luo felt a lot more awake again, thinking wildly in his mind, not knowing what he was thinking, and then fell into a drowsy sleep.

When I woke up the next day, I still felt sore and limp. Fortunately, it didn't hurt anymore and I was able to work as usual.

Although Wang Wei is a little better than yesterday, he still can't work, so Shen Luo and Xiaochuan have a lot of odd jobs. I don't usually think, now that Wang Wei lies down, Shen Luo feels how important this person is.

He got up at six o'clock in the morning and was urged by Xiaochuan to go to the park for half an hour. Shen Luo was put back to work. When he returned to the hospital, he couldn't help thinking, how do you feel like a small worker and Xiaochuan the boss? really weird.

In the morning, Shen Luo was busy, and suddenly a man in a police uniform came to his door. Shen Luo looked intently, isn't this the police officer who took notes yesterday?

"Excuse me, what's the matter?"

The policeman had a briefcase in his arm. After entering the door, he looked left and right, as if he was very interested in the hospital.

Seeing Shen Luo, he smiled: "Mr. Shen, hello, I'll come over and take a look."

"Oh..." Actually, Shen Luo originally expected that others would come to give rewards. what! Forget it, I hadn't thought about rewards before, so there won't be any if there isn't, Shen Luo can think about it.

"Your hospital is running well!" The hospital today is not as noisy as usual, because many animals were tired and injured yesterday, and today they are resting on their stomachs, not much noise.

Shen Luo still entertained others like he used to entertain others: "It's okay, it's just a bite to eat, haha..."

After watching for a while, the other party said that he wanted to talk to Shen Luo on the phone.

After sitting down, the police officer showed a little hesitation before saying, "I'm here today to tell you about the progress of the case. After all, you are also a participant. That's the case. As for the children, four of them have found their parents. Others The children are still in contact. The children are okay. Although the medicine is taken, it has no effect on the body and can recover after a while."

Shen Luo nodded, "That's a great thing, and it's a blessing in misfortune."

"Yeah, alas, this thing is not easy. Also, you also know the particularity of this kind of case. If we write the process of the case directly in the file, if others believe it or not, let's not say it, it's just... too It's eye-catching!"

This time it can be said that Shen Luo and Wang Wei brought cats and dogs to a human trafficker gang. The police came and solved the case. Most of the credit was given to the hospital and Shen Luo. But this matter cannot be said truthfully.

Shen Luo understood what he meant. If they really let others know, they would think that his cats and dogs are so magical and powerful. Everyone will take a look at it and don't say anything, I'm afraid they will do something else. That's all. Human trafficker gangs generally have online and offline operations, have their own rules, and so on. If this thing leaks out and someone comes to avenge you, that's impossible to prevent!

Shen Luo quickly wanted to understand the joints, and the credit was of no use to him. Police officers could be promoted and paid, but not in hospitals.

"Okay, I understand, you don't have to be embarrassed about this matter, and I don't want to show the limelight. I was originally looking for children, but I don't care about anything else." Shen Luo smiled professionally.

When the police officer heard this, he was relieved immediately: "I know that your young man is a sensible person. I can rest assured that you think about it this way, but you can rest assured that the bureau is still discussing rewards for you! You can't stay for good deeds. Name, but it can't be any good, right?"

Shen Luo felt more comfortable after hearing this: "That's good, my cats and dogs are waiting for more meals!" The

police officer obviously did not expect Shen Luo to agree so quickly. I'll decline...

"Ah... like this, haha... I'll tell you what you think, don't worry."

"Well, thank you, you have to go for a hard time." After

    reaching a consensus, others Things are easier to say. After a brief greeting, Shen Luo sent him away.