Chapter 66

That night, Xiaochuan came to look for Shen Luo, and Shen Luo always felt a little strange when he visited the house in the middle of the night!

Shen Luo thought of the secretary beside Jin Guodong who was always there, and asked curiously: "Aren't you with a secretary?"

Xiaochuan said, "Secretary, I asked him and the driver to stay in the hotel."

Shen Luo's mouth twitched. The subordinates went to stay in the hotel, but the boss came to him for the night instead. Why did it feel a bit strange?

Xiaochuan only said to see Jin Guodong, but did not say what to do, so Shen Luo did not ask.

The next day, Shen Luo still took the pets to the exhibition site, and Xiaochuan followed behind him. Xiaochuan's secretary and driver were waiting at the entrance of the exhibition.

Seeing the strange gazes of the two people, Shen Luo also felt that it was strange that he and Xiaochuan were walking together like this. After a little distance, Shen Luo

said, "Should I meet now?" Xiaochuan said, "If It's convenient."

Shen Luo went to the staff and said that he wanted to see Mr. Jin.

The staff went to spread the word and was soon taken to see Jin Guodong.

The secretary and the driver who followed secretly exchanged glances. Could it be that this man dressed in such a terracotta suit is still a person of identity?

When they arrived at the door, someone stopped: "The chairman said he only saw Mr. Shen."

Shen Luo looked behind him, and there were too many three people behind, and said: "This is my friend. We have something to look for Mr. Jin. Shall we two go in?"

The man looked up and down Xiaochuan, then made a call, and then said, "Only you two can go in, and the two of them will wait here!"

Shen Luo also I don't know that Jin Guodong's rules are so big, he suddenly became a little nervous.

Xiao Chuan was very calm. He took the information from the secretary and said, "You two are waiting here." The

secretary and the driver both responded in a low voice.

Shen Luo's strange feeling has come again. I don't feel it when I'm in contact with two people, but it's obvious when someone else is there. Whether it's Jin Guodong or Xiaochuan, it feels like the kind of superior person. He feels a big gap!

Shen Luo led Xiaochuan into the door, approached the door of Jin Guodong's room familiarly, and knocked on the door.

At this time, Jin Guodong was talking to the secretary, and soon let two people in.

Before Xiaochuan entered the door, Jin Guodong knew he was coming, and Shen Luo didn't know it yet, so he introduced it to two people.

Jin Guodong glanced at Shen Luo and knew that although the child had a pet hospital, he did not understand anything because he had not been in contact with him at his level. He had no idea that his act of leading Xiaochuan fell into the eyes of others. How much interesting.

"Mr. Jin, I've been admired for a long time, and I'll see it at last." Xiaochuan stretched out his hand.

Jin Guodong also smiled, buttoned the suit buttons, held Xiaochuan's hand, and said: "Xu Gongzi is better than seeing, please sit down." When the

two chatted, Shen Luo understood that they were very close. He praised each other elegantly, but when the two people spoke more deeply, he didn't understand.