Chapter 12

During this period, the pet shop was calm, nothing happened, and there were still people who brought the animals every other day. As a pet shop, there are naturally some weird things. For example, someone will send injured birds and the like. Of course, this is not the most weird. The weird thing is that someone sends chickens and ducks. This is not Poultry for eating? What are you always doing so much.

As a result, when I asked, I found out that they were kept as pets at home and they didn't eat.

Shen Luo didn't care, as long as he gave the money, he would be treated properly! It's just that Shen Luo didn't expect that after he was cured, he still ate the chicken... Shen Luo

wondered, what was the meaning of what they did, could it be obsessive-compulsive disorder? It's no wonder that before leaving, I asked if there are any remaining medicines, and whether it will be bad if people take it.

What impressed everyone the most was the big tiger. After all, such a mighty pet is rare in the city.

After the young man who raised the tiger went back, he asked his girlfriend to change perfume, but he refused. The young man was angry and replaced his girlfriend, and then the tiger boy started eating again. Therefore, the dubious young man finally knew that Shen Luo was indeed capable, no matter how he knew it, in short, he was so good.

Therefore, this young man would occasionally come to visit and check out pet shop business and the like, but Shen Luo disliked him. People who have money are rich, but they don't need to buy cat food or dog food from the store. Kind of, once, the young man was really embarrassed. He bought a dog chew from the store, specifically for teething the dog. I didn't expect tigers to like it, but the chew is not a consumption. Product.

It took a long time to find out that his name was Zhang Chengyuan, and he knew his mother's surname Cheng. It is said that his purpose is to learn how to raise tigers from Shen Luo. Shen Luo said that he doesn't know anything. If he wants to know how to raise tigers, he should go to the zoo and have a look!

And Shun Shun is a very tenacious cat. After a few days, he can finally stand up by himself, but he can't walk. After all, walking is much more difficult than standing.

After the few elementary school students found out, hula hula all came, and watched him practice standing around Shun Shun.

Although Shun Shun is disabled, she has a very good personality, very well-behaved, and a little shy. When she first saw a lot of people, she wanted to hide, but she couldn't move, so she was forced and touched every time. I'm used to it, no matter how many people are, I won't be afraid.

After the story of Shun Shun was posted on Weibo by Zheng Jiamei, it didn't take long for many people to watch and feel distressed. What a poor cat. People in the same city also found time to see Shun Shun and left some money for Shen Luo, thanking him for his willingness to treat and take care of the disabled cat, and let him eat more nutritious food for Shun Shun.

For these people's gratitude, Shen Luo is nothing. They are not Shun Shun's relatives, and they have no position to thank them. People give money, and if the amount is small, Shen Luo will accept it. If the amount is large, he will not want it. He loves money, but he has to be restrained, right? How many thousands of dollars can a cat eat?

Of course, many people expressed their willingness to adopt Shun Shun. Shen Luo refused without even thinking about it. Sympathy is temporary, and moving is also temporary, but it has been a matter of several years and more than ten years. If you are not sure you really like it, Can't be adopted. And Shen Luo is also worried that Shun Shun will become an eye-catching tool for others. After all, two-legged cats are too strange, and they can make so many inspirational stories!

Those who were rejected were not angry. The boss was right. Shun Shun still can't walk. The wound still needs observation. Shun Shun needs follow-up medical treatment. Moreover, people don't know how to walk, and food and drink have to be delivered to their mouths. How can ordinary people have that energy and patience, and people have to stare at the toilet, and ordinary people can't stand the smell, and at night, they have to give it to others. Padded old towels and old clothes to get up smoothly.

After everyone understood, they didn't ask for a smooth adoption, and instead looked at the other cats in the store.

Because of the smooth drive, about ten cats and four dogs were adopted in the hospital. There were originally more people who asked for adoption, but the conditions did not meet the requirements. For example, college students, such as people whose income and work are unstable, Shen Luotong refused to adopt them, and they can't support themselves. They still keep pets. Is it possible to give up.

Because of the consumption of these adopted people, the store's turnover has risen slightly, and Shen Luo has been walking around for a few days.

The Longhair Cat Ball has never been adopted. Although many people like him, good-looking is an advantage, but he is too courageous. Now Affi is still chasing him, but she is not willing to go with others. Abandoned before and frightened.

There are more and more permanent residents in the hospital. After raising them for a long time, Shen Luo has feelings for himself, and he doesn't want to send them away.

On this day, Shen Luo was taking a few dogs for a walk in the park, holding a bag and newspaper in his hand. Seeing that the dog started to pose, he rushed over and put the newspaper under his hips, waiting for someone to solve it. Then put the newspaper away and put it in the bag.

Walking the dog is not an easy task either!

Yujin River Park is very large and was built as an image project of the city, so there are many activities here, such as square dances, roller skating, and sometimes short-term calligraphy and painting exhibitions, children's art festivals, etc. On holidays, there are still many people.

On this day, there was a performance event that attracted many passersby to watch. In the evening, the event ended. As a result, a woman found out that her child had disappeared.

The woman was thirty or forty years old, with disheveled hair, and anxiously asked passers-by if she had seen her own children. Everyone said that she did not.

The old ladies in the park couldn't stand it anymore, and asked her when she lost it and if she hit 110. The woman was incoherent. She was so absorbed in the performance that she didn't pay attention to the child who was holding her. After more than ten years of marriage with my husband, I finally had such a son, and my heart hurts like my heart's liver. I didn't expect that the child was taken away due to negligence.

The old ladies asked the women to call and hug tightly.

Shen Luo heard it from the side, and couldn't help but frowned. It was really difficult to find the kid who was taken away!

"When did you discover that the child was missing?"

Shen Luo couldn't help asking after the woman finished the call.