Chapter 145

Shen Luo thought for a while. Although he wasn't very happy with Sun Qi, he had to admit that he was indeed a talent. No wonder Xiaochuan also said that he wanted to earn Sun Qi under his command. So Shen Luo gave Sun Qi a red envelope of 3,000 yuan. Although he knew that this red envelope was not too much, Sun Qi went to any cultural company and made more money than this, but Shen Luo could not think of a better way. Express your gratitude.

After Sun Qi received the red envelope, he also exposed it to the sun, which attracted countless people who were surprised: "The stingy boss will also give out red envelopes? It's raining red!"

Bruce's accidental popularity not only made Shen Luo's pockets bulge. The popularity of the hospital is also much higher. In this cold winter, many people were unwilling to go out, but at this time they came out to see Bruce.

When I heard that the hospital could adopt Bruce, many people wanted to adopt Bruce, but Shen Luo refused, because Bruce still didn't like changing owners. The experience of being abandoned many times has made her unforgettable. Bruce also likes her current life. She is not as attached to Shen Luo as before, but everyone in the hospital treats her very well, and there is food and drink. Brother Qingfeng will come to see her after a while, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Shen Luozheng was waiting for Christmas, but Ma Teng came to the door.

"Boss Shen, we are not satisfied with this picture!"

Ma Teng's movement of pushing his glasses is still a bit of a slap.

Shen Luo took a look at the printed photos and said, "I think it's pretty good. I'm not satisfied."

Ma Teng said, "We said at the beginning that we should use your animals to take pictures, and...

" And what?" Zheng Jiamei asked when she came out of the house. She had been angry with this person for a long time, and unexpectedly let her boss do her work.

"And the quality of this photo is really not very good."

Ma Teng didn't understand Zheng Jiamei's temper, so he answered directly.

Zheng Jiamei sighed and said, "Have you never heard that you get what you pay for? We are at this level. What's wrong?"

"You...but the photos on your Weibo are much better than this!"

Of course, it was taken by Zheng Jiamei carefully and edited.

Zheng Jiamei slapped it on the cashier counter and said, "You are so embarrassed to say! You want good promotional photos and low prices. How can there be such beautiful things in the world? The endorsement fee for our animals going out, you know? How much is it? This Ethan in our family has endorsed a brand-name car, and this side shepherd has endorsed children's clothing. The endorsement fee for a dog is at least five digits upwards, just you With this little money, I still want to use our star animals? Forget it, we are all about shooting and editing. How can there be such a cheap thing in the world? You can buy it for two dollars and you don't suffer. Can't you be fooled?" When

Zheng Jiamei broke out, it was really scary. Although she hadn't exploded against Shen Luo, the boss, Shen Luo knew that Zheng Jiamei was not that easy to provoke.

Although this child Zheng Jiamei was born in a good family, she has been slower than others since she was a child, especially when it comes to mathematics, she has been cheated on buying things countless times, so she has a low self-esteem, and now she has taken a little photo. She finally breathed a sigh of recognition from others. Now Ma Teng wants Zheng Jiamei to shoot a promotional video for him at such a low price. In Zheng Jiamei's view, this is an insult to her level! What Zheng Jiamei cares about is not money, but the affirmation of others!