Chapter 140

The husband and wife were a little surprised. They didn't expect Shen Luo to have such an algorithm, but it was not unreasonable for Shen Luo to calculate it like this.

The woman said, "

Let 's do what the boss wants !" Shen Luo nodded, and got the adoption materials by himself, printed it out, and asked a few people to fill it out.

In fact, there is no difference in adoption, that is, you have to accept a return visit during the process of raising a pet. The return visit is relatively simple. You only need to issue a photo to prove that the pet is doing well. If Shen Luo finds something wrong, he will come back to visit. of.

Of course, Shen Luo wanted to visit every pet, but there were too few people in the hospital and he didn't have that much energy himself. Even if he spends all his time on the return visit, he will not be able to return to all the adopters.

As soon as the adoption procedures were completed, the child yelled, "Fatty!"

Shen Luo looked up and saw Fatty lying on the ground with his paws paddling weakly, and his heart suddenly tightened. How could this be caused by a heart attack? Like it?

Busily called Wang Bo to do a check-up on Fat Fat. Wang Bo checked and said in a relaxed tone: "Nothing, Fat Fat is in good health, just because I was so excited, I fainted."

Shen Luo suddenly became speechless. Unexpectedly, the dog could faint excitedly.

Seeing the dog was happy, the family was relieved, and was a little touched. He didn't expect Fatty to miss them so much.

Shen Luo has been raising dogs for people for two years. He kept the dogs so strong without charging a penny. The man also felt that his previous attitude was wrong, so he said that he would buy some pet supplies in the hospital to give him fat, Shen Luohao The price is unceremonious, and it cost thousands of dollars for a set.

Shen Luo also recommended his own biscuits. The other party rounded up and bought dozens of bags.

Putting on the dog leash, the child pulled Fatty and went into the car. Unexpectedly, Fatty would not move his steps at this time.

Shen Luo looked at the fat and knew that he was reluctant. Although he was very happy to meet the previous owner, but the days in the hospital were also good. Dogs like to remember people well, and it is normal to be reluctant.

Shen Luo patted Fatty's head and said, "Okay, don't bear it. If you really miss me, you will come here for an injection and bath in the future." I

don't know if I was frightened by the two words of injection and bathing. Flicking his tail, followed the child away, Shen Luo stood at the door, watching the white fat get into the car, then lay on the window and looked at the hospital, slowly disappearing.

Although Fatty's sense of existence is not strong, but after two years of raising it, I feel a little reluctant to touch two from time to time.

Of course, if animals like Fatty can find a master who cherishes them, Shen Luo is still very happy for them.

Recently, Shen Luo has done a lot of calculations, mainly to calculate how much money is left to rent downstairs. Shen Luo has a little money on hand. When he built a new house, he invested a sum of money. Now it has been built for two. The floor of the building has begun to repair the wall, and Shen Luo wants to save the last payment. At the end of the month, I will pay the rent of this store to the landlord. This money is not to be moved, and the daily expenses of the hospital cannot be without any circulating funds. The calculation is still tens of thousands of dollars.