Chapter 100

Song Jia looked at Lv Zhenchang's silly look, and the emotion she had just changed into amusement.

When Shen Luo saw that the heroine was about to laugh, he hurriedly pushed out the two human-like puppies.

The puppy was a bit stunned, but after Shen Luo's explanation, he still understood what he was going to do.

The puppy ran up to the stage, and Lu Zhenchang's somewhat downtime brain finally started working again. He squatted down, picked up the puppy, took out the ring box at his neckline, and said, "Jiajia, I don't know what to do. Say, I just want to marry you, and I want to live with you for a lifetime. Will you marry me?" Yes

, the manuscript prepared before is completely useless, even the proposal is stuttered, not as beautiful as the manuscript. .

Everyone was a little worried. Song Jia smiled and said, "Of course it's good."

Although Lv Zhenchang knew Song Jia would agree to him for a long time, but now he heard it with his own ears, he still felt excited, shaking his hands and taking out the ring, shaking his hands. Wearing it in Song Jia's hand.

Song Jia was a little funny at first, but she felt that Lu Zhenchang had spent so much thought on a matter that didn't need to be so serious, and only for himself if he had an answer, it was also because of his hard work, he wanted to appear to himself. Respect and value it.

After putting on the ring, Song Jia threw Lv Zhenchang full of arms. The puppy was squeezed between the two people, wailing uncomfortably, but the two people who were in love could not take care of it.

When everyone saw that the big thing was done, they all came out, applauded, screamed and whistled, and Shen Luo hurried over and saved the puppy. The poor puppy still didn't know what happened!

Song Jia and Lv Zhenchang separated. Lv Zhenchang said embarrassedly, "Thank you." Sun Lixin punched

him on the shoulder and said, "You kid, you almost dropped the chain at a critical moment, scaring us to death."

Everyone couldn't help but laugh. .

Although the entire event was planned by Shen Luo, Sun Lixin, and Lv Zhenchang, Shen Luo was mainly responsible for training dogs, Sun Lixin was responsible for scene arrangement and personnel scheduling, while Lv Zhenchang wanted to pretend to be the same as usual, so most of the work is still Lu Zhenchang's brothers and friends did it.

Sun Lixin said: "Don't laugh, things are not over yet, Zhenchang will take Jiajia to dinner, and let's do the rest." The

sky is already dark, and the lake is dotted with dots. It's not the original layout. Yes, it was arranged for this marriage proposal. If the park weren't for Shen Luo's face, it wouldn't be such a great convenience. After all, electricity and the use of venues all need to go through Allowed by the park administration.

At this moment, there was a small boat floating on the small lake. The boat was also full of colorful lights. A pumpkin lantern hung on the bow, which looked very cute. On the opposite side of the lake was a western restaurant, which is the one where Zheng Jiamei often Amway. , The restaurant occupies a good position, the window position can see the scenery of the park lake, it is very pleasant, even in winter, the terrace is equipped with lights, and then the doors and windows are closed, the house is warm and the outside scenery is very beautiful. Even this feeling is worth a few dollars!

Of course, Shen Luo came up with the idea of ​​taking a boat from the small lake to the restaurant, but it was Xiaochuan who did it, and he didn't know how Xiaochuan did it.