Chapter 143

Therefore, before raising a pet, you must understand whether it is really possible to raise it, is there enough money and time on the hardware, and the software really likes animals and can take care of them patiently, endure them breaking things, peeing indiscriminately Don't even think about the bad things that squat on your face and fart.

A few days later, the girl came with the cat's body and asked Shen Luo to help deal with the body.

Shen Luo looked at the lifeless kitten and felt very uncomfortable. Even though he had dealt with many animal carcasses, every time he did this kind of thing, his heart was like a block of stone.

The girl sat in the hospital for a while, watching the cats running around in the hospital, fighting and rolling and so on, a little sad.

An ordinary tabby cat ran to the girl and almost fell off the coffee table with one foot. The girl was quick to hold her hand. Unexpectedly, the tabby cat jumped to her side and licked her hand to express her gratitude.

The girl was sitting in the hospital, and Shen Luo didn't care. Some people couldn't keep cats at home. It's acceptable to come here occasionally to sit and sit.

"Boss, can I adopt your cat?"

Shen Luo looked at the girl and said, "You don't want to express your sorrow, do you?" The

girl shook her head and said, "No, but this cat seems to like it very much. My look."

Shen Luo looked at the cat next to her, leaning on her side and enjoying stroking, while snoring.

Shen Luo said: "If the conditions are right, you can adopt it." The

girl raised a cat for the first time, she fell into the sand. In the final analysis, she wanted to raise a breed of cat. Fold-eared cats are really cute. The round head and big round eyes are very cute. The girl has learned a lesson this time. Health is the most important thing. Variety or variety is not that important.

The girl took away the tabby cat, and Shen Luo hoped that the girl could raise the cat well.

After the girl went back, she posted her experience of raising cats on the Internet, hoping to attract everyone's attention, especially the cattery of Happy Cattery. Regarding the matter of buying cats, she took a look at herself and found that the cat was not bad. She didn't regret buying that cat. She only hated the cattery that bred kittens indiscriminately. Let the cat suffer.

The girl Aite posted on Shen Luo's hospital Weibo, and Zheng Jiamei reposted it, and the matter quickly spread.

Zheng Jiamei didn't know what happened, but when she saw that this kind of news was true, she forwarded it. Unexpectedly, someone called the hospital to threaten it.

Zheng Jiamei was drunk when she received the call. People said that cutting off a person's wealth is like killing a parent, and she would be cut off.

Shen Luo was not afraid of threats from the other party. Thinking of the girl who broke the news first, Shen Luo still made a call and talked to others.

"If you have any needs, just mention it." The

girl hugged the cat, feeling that Shen Luo's hospital was really different, and she had indeed received threats and intimidation messages, and her heart was a little fuzzy.

"I do need it. My male ticket recently went on a business trip. What can you do?"

Actually, the first thing Shen Luo thought about was to call the police, but the police couldn't follow other girls 24 hours a day, right? So Shen Luo thought of a way and asked the girl to report the case first, with the case details, and then after asking the police department for permission, he loaned Zhentian to the girl.