Chapter 36

After returning from the recording of the show, Shen Luo suddenly wanted to open up some things. Xiaochuan remembered his name. This is not a bad thing. In the future, he will slowly remember his identity and return to his original life. Maybe it was the only Chinese New Year that Xiaochuan had in the hospital, so Shen Luo decided to keep it all up. As for the discordant atmosphere, try to minimize it.

This day is already twenty-eight, and everyone can go home for the Spring Festival after another day of work.

Although Wang Bo would go home for the holidays, he would still come to take a look at the New Year. During the New Year, many people eat too much and their pets are also exposed, so pets have stomach problems, accumulate food, anorexia, bones stuck in the esophagus, etc. Problems are not common, and Wang Bo needs to come to the hospital often.

Before the New Year, the hospital had to be cleaned up. All five people were very busy. The cats and dogs were all left outside, and the whole hospital seemed a bit empty.

Shen Luo was cleaning up the garbage, but saw the police officer who had dealt with last time came.

"Inspector Chen, a good Chinese New Year, welcome."

Shen Luo put aside the things in his hands and greeted Officer Chen.

Officer Chen took off his hat, sat down on the sofa, and motioned to the girl behind him to sit down, and said, "Seeing you are in full swing, it really disturbs you."

Shen Luo smiled and said, "You are a guest at home, of course, anytime. Welcome to interrupt."

Officer Chen said, "I came here today. I have something to ask for your help."

Shen Luo replied, "I don't know what it is?"

Officer Chen pointed to the girl next to him and said: " This is one of my relatives. This child has a dog. He ran away yesterday and has not been able to find it. So I took her to the door to find you for help."

Shen Luo was a little surprised, but think about what happened last time. , The child that the criminals planned to abduct carefully can also be found by his family's animals, so it shouldn't be difficult to get lost.

Shen Luo turned to the girl: "What does your dog look like and why did you lose it?"

The girl was pale with red eyes, but she looked very pitiful and said, "My dog ​​is a Chihuahua. It was noisy at home yesterday, so I took him out for a stroll. When I was in the garden, let go After getting the dog leash, he got into the bushes. I thought he found something interesting and would come out later. I didn't expect to wait for several minutes without moving. I called his name and didn't respond. I got to look, have no shadow of a simple-minded, yesterday I called around my house for a long time, do not call back, they found most of the day today, did not find, almost worried to death. "

She spoke, The girl cried, and the tears came out again.

Shen Luo still has a good impression of people who value their pets very seriously. Officer Chen next to him helped to add: "This child has asthma and cannot be separated by anyone, but the family is busy. moment moment watching her, so the dog has been followed it for several years, the dog called the police several times, and also be saved the child life several times, so the dog very seriously. "

that The girl hurriedly nodded and said: "If you can help me find the stupid, I will thank you very much."

It is estimated that Officer Chen told the girl about Shen Luo's love for money.