Chapter 128

Boss Dai and Lucky, Boss Dai is fat, and Lucky is also fat. This Lucky is a bit of a dog's habit, so the two people are always inseparable and look very interesting.

Boss Dai is guarding in the supermarket, Zhao Cai also squats on the cashier counter, sometimes sleeping on the shelf, but when Boss Dai calls Zhao Cai, the cat must wake up, and then ran to Boss Dai. Around.

Slowly, Zhaocai has become the mascot of the small supermarket. Many people passing by here, like to go to Boss Dai's supermarket to buy something. It's funny and interesting. Boss Dai is very proud. The name is good, you see it is a lucky cat.

Zhaocai and Boss Dai led a happy life, and Shen Luo felt relieved.

On this day, Shen Luo discovered that Mi Huang was actually fighting with Afei. Although Afei is huge, she is a very flexible fat man. He can usually make dogs walk around with his super aura. Mi Huang dared to challenge Affi, which is really bold.

Shen Luo was more nervous because he was worried that the two cats would hurt themselves when they were fighting. After observing for a while, they discovered that they weren't really fighting at all. They seemed to be fighting fiercely, but they didn't really move. It looks like the whole body has been exploded, and it makes a heart-breaking growl. In fact, the two cats may just have a few scratches on their bodies. If they really fight, either you die or I live.

After the two cats finished fighting, they separated. Afei still returned to her favorite high position to lick her fur, and Mi Huang also found a place to lick her fur. It seemed that a storm disappeared invisible.

Shen Luo thought for a while, Afei wouldn't listen to his persuasion, but Mi Huang could still have a chat, so Shen Luo called Mi Huang to tell him to stay away from Afei and don't fight.

Huang Mi licked his lips and said, "You don't understand."

Shen Luoxin thought, what do I not understand?

Huang Mi was too lazy to explain to Shen Luo, turned around and left.

At exactly this time, an old lady came and said that she would borrow a cat and catch a mouse.

This old lady, Shen Luo, knew that she was in the neighborhood. She was a bit stingy. She didn't expect to raise cats, but to borrow cats. Shen Luo felt a bit bad, but after thinking about it, she was an old man living alone without her children. If you put rat poison or something, it's not good for the environment. If your cat plays there and eats a dead mouse, it will be poisoned. If you borrow a cat, you can borrow it. So I agreed.

Nowadays, many cats are companion animals. There are not many people who have mice at home. The cat's ability to catch mice has gradually diminished. However, many of the wild cats and stray cats in Shenluo Hospital come to catch mice. It used to be a survival skill, so the skill of catching mice is quite high.

After thinking about it, Shen Luo decided to borrow Mi Huang. Mi Huang had a fierce fight with Afei. If one day, he would bite off the other's neck and regret it. It would be better to isolate the two cats. Open, calm and calm, maybe it can alleviate the conflict.

The old lady was a little unwilling to see Mi Huang, "Can such a small cat catch mice? I think that fat cat is quite good. It must be that mice eat a lot, so they are fatter."

The old lady took a fancy to it. It's Affi.

Shen Luo doesn't know if Afei can catch the mouse, and he hasn't seen it either, but the old lady's picks made Shen Luo a little unhappy, and said, "Old lady, I want to help you. The cat that catches mice the most, my cat looks small, but the body is exquisite, if the mouse gets into which horn, this cat can chase it, otherwise, what do you think? The cat can't catch the mouse. What does it mean to me? Good?" The