Chapter 150

Shen Luo's mobile phone is broken, of course he needs to buy a new one, and Shen Luo can't buy a particularly good one. Even if he buys a one thousand yuan, he feels distressed. It's still a touch screen. Shen Luo is not used to it. , The power consumption was too fast, and he had to charge it once a day, and it would automatically shut down if he didn't pay attention, leaving Shen Luo speechless. At this time, he finally knew why Zheng Jiamei always plugged her mobile phone there to charge.

After buying a new phone, Zheng Jiamei took Shen Luo's phone and installed a WeChat account. It took Shen Luo for half an hour to apply for an account and joined the WeChat group.

At this time, Shen Luo slowly felt that WeChat was actually quite convenient, and the most important thing was to save phone bills. After the boy Sun Qi came, he got a wireless network. Before, Shen Luo's cell phone couldn't be wireless. I didn't think it was any good, but now I feel it.

Feeling that this thing is easy to use, Shen Luo recommended it to Boss Li and other people who have a good relationship, but they said it has been there for a long time. Shen Luo's expression is really wonderful, the only feeling is that he is the most backward and old-fashioned one?

This matter was laughed at by Zheng Jiamei again.

Zheng Jiamei said on the Internet that after Shen Luo had WeChat, many people asked for Shen Luo's WeChat account to be announced. Fortunately, Zheng Jiamei was still a bit brainy and was not dizzy by fans. Shen Luo's WeChat account is still confidential. , Only friends and old customers know Shen Luo's account. If it is announced, that situation is really conceivable.

This year is indeed colder than in previous years, and the number of animals in Shenluo Hospital is more than in previous years. From time to time, people bring their own cats and dogs.

"This is the dog we picked up. I heard that your family adopted a stray animal, so I sent it over." The man looked righteous, but Shen Luo didn't believe it. The dog's body is very clean, there is no skin disease, and the dog looks very attached to him.

Zheng Jiamei didn't know if he saw it or was joking, so she said, "This dog likes you so much!" The

man showed a nervous look and smiled as if to cover up. It took two days before it was delivered."

The past few days have been on vacation, and I have time to come and give it away if I want to come. This lie is not very clever.

"Can you get along with your family? If you get along, you can adopt it back." Zheng Jiamei continued.

"No! No way!" The man immediately refused, realizing that he refused too quickly, and quickly explained: "Uh...The house is relatively small, and my wife doesn't like dogs very much. Yes, she doesn't like dogs. The dog has bitten, and I am still afraid of the dog."

Shen Luo promptly said: "

Okay , thank you for sending the dog." "Is there nothing else?"

Shen Luo handed the completed information to Zheng Jiamei for preservation. , Said: "It's okay, the dog can be handed over to us." The

man looked at the dog, touched his head again, sighed, and walked out. The dog followed, as if he didn't know he had been sent to the hospital. .

Shen Luo stopped the dog and waved to the man. The dog was in the glass door, anxiously purring, worried that he would not be able to keep up if the owner had gone away. Shen Luo calmed down and asked Ethan to take the dog down to play.

Zheng Jiamei said: "This person is really strange, the dog is very familiar with him."

Shen Luo said: "Because the dog is raised by him, he doesn't want to raise it, send it to us, and fear that we will say that he abandons the dog. So I lied that I picked it up."